moki123

• Member since May 11th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • moki123

Wrote a comment on KOMBIPOWER’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    whats your discord so we can talk?
  • moki123

Replied to the thread Palace.

yes i did this will be second village from capital
  • moki123

Posted a new thread: Palace
    Thread
    Hello

what will happend if i destroy palace in my crop? will my field stay at 16lvl or go back to 10lvl? and i got palace lvl 15 if with 3 settlers rdy but no cp so if i destory it can i still settle?
  • moki123

Posted a new thread: night dual Comx3
    Thread
    Hello

my dual and me are looking for serious player to join us on comx but needs to be able to play from 1am to like 5-6am(server time) when one of us would take over for more info dm me and we can talk :thumbsup:
  • moki123

Posted a new thread: Com 3x
    Thread
    Hello
    My name is FIlip and i am from croatia got around 3years of xp i am looking for 1 or 2 players for com 3x starting tommorow playing romans going to sims if thats your playstyle hit me up and lets go :thumbsup: