Erised Merchant

• Member since May 27th 2019
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Erised

Like (Post)
    Hello all,

We hadn't meant to post again, but Flufie says it would be nice to look at how things finished. We have made some final maps, not of the alliance groups as we have seen them before, but of players in groups which have confederacies with the…
  • Erised

Like (Post)
    Hello, ViGGe here!

Ill jump in and salute our team for the victory, despite having the odds against us. Also thank you to our opponents.

I played on Angor Animi account. Plan from start was to play with my friends Matty and Nordin, who ended up…
  • Erised

Liked Saravan’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    IMAGINE HAVING ONE META IN EVERY QUAD PLAYING TOGETHER FOR +100 DAYS AND STILL LOSE

tenor.gif
  • Erised

Liked Anze’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from 1qaz)

I stil cant believe GoW Goats and TEN took combined zero plans.
  • Erised

Like (Post)

Beginning:

I joined on kornsnö at some point like day 70 ish I would say. Had a pretty small role at beginning and not so small at the end.
    Straight to the point. Afk quitted and kalkkuna didnt answer to messages and basically stopped playing at…
  • Erised

Like (Post)
    Hello folks, Kadonnut here.

As AFK cannot write the remaining of IKEA story, I will do it on his behalf. The text below goes briefly through my memories about the server onwards AFK’s quitting day. There might be some factual errors and…
  • Erised

Liked AFKi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    I don´t know about com traditions, but we´ve had this one on Fi domains as long as I can remember. When the server is over the winning team opens up with a victory speech or end speech. After that the word is free and everyone is welcome to come…
  • Erised

Like (Post)
    So finally this server came to end for some people this server was a shit show but for me it was one of the good ones we actually enjoyed after a loooong time ....

To Olof - Thanks for giving us a chance to be a part of duat , without a doubt you are a…
  • Erised

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Kaos_Ad)

Only if you have managed to make others all too aware of it and you are surrounded by presumptive peers. Besides, this is a (children's) video game, not Caesar walking into the Senate for the last time or corporate life with…
  • Erised

Like (Post)
    (=.'.=)
    ( /--\ )
    Hi all,

It has been a while since the last update. Flufie is back, probably for the last time. This may read more like an autopsy than an analysis to those within the Zerg alliances, but that is where we have come to.

Here is our…
  • Erised

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

• Erised

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [ cwl ] Brezzok)

There was around 800-1000 a few months ago admittedly the zerg has shrunk somewhat over time, we still see around 4:1 odds or 5:1 when we collate all data.

Truth is Brezz as you well know we battled the zerg for at least 3…
  • Erised

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    Personally, I have my opinion about groups of players that never ever miss defending a ghost hammer with wwk, but opinions that are not backed with proves should be kept away from this forum. I can't say with 100% sure they are all shit players so it's…