xXDeviLManItaXx Beginner

• Member since May 28th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • xXDeviLManItaXx

Like (Post)
    A critical bug connected with the troop training queue and healing queue resulted in a situation when some users got a bigger number of troops than could have been trained at this stage of the gameworld.

Our DEVs managed to fix the bug on Saturday last…
  • xXDeviLManItaXx

Wrote a comment on Urtai’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Grande Totò….il Principe della risata, certo detto da un Napoletano può sembrare di parte ma, visto che i film di Totò sono esportati anche in America, direi che ci può stare ;)
  • xXDeviLManItaXx

Hi guys….my hero is disappeared O_O help please :D:D
    he tells me that the hero is in the village but he is not there
    Nick in game: xXDeviLManIta

17/08/2019 - 13:41 o clock

the hero was given back to me.
    Don't ask me how but now it's in the village :D
  • xXDeviLManItaXx

Wrote a comment on xXDeviLManItaXx’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Nel cuor dove ogni visïon s'immilla,
    e spazio al cielo ed alla terra avanza,
    talor si spenge un desiderio, e brilla
    una speranza:
    come nel cielo, oceano profondo,
    dove ascendendo il pensier nostro annega,
    tramonta un'Alfa, e pullula dal fondo
    cupo…