Elizsia Beginner

• Female
  • from United Kingdom
  • Member since Jun 6th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Elizsia

Replied to the thread Other players can view Hero Stats..

Thats how Travian makes a fortune. When we exchange gold for silver. Exchanging silver for Gold is stupid.
  • Elizsia

Wrote a comment on Elizsia’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    We all get bored easily. So we look for something to do with our time. I chose Travian.
  • Elizsia

Thread
    Im finding it difficult and pointless to raid unoccupied Oasis's. There are too many nature troops.

Im tired of spending all my gold trying to buy Cages to capture Animals. And when my Hero attacks an oasis the health % goes down. The only recommended…
  • Elizsia

Replied to the thread Adventure Spawn Timer.

It shouldnt matter if im not logged in all day. It takes a very long time to upgrade buildings and troops so there really is no point in staying logged in. Its hard to raid another player when your lower level than them. I started…
  • Elizsia

Replied to the thread Adventure Spawn Timer.
    I still think this is a good idea. would like to know when my next adventure will show
  • Elizsia

Wrote a comment on Elizsia’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Server ts1.anglosphere.travian.com

On Second Gaul Village. Since 29/05/2019 Start Date

Alliance - The Dharan Empire. Tag TDE. North West Map
  • Elizsia

Replied to the thread Other players can view Hero Stats..
    Would like to see Hero Statistics in my Alliance for each player.
  • Elizsia

Thread
    Hi. I thought it might be worth something if we could look into Hero Stats when viewing a Players Profile. The Image of the Hero can be clicked on which takes you to another interface that shows the Hero Stats for other players. We should be able to…
  • Elizsia

Posted a new thread: Adventure Spawn Timer
    Thread
    Hi. Could you allow Adventures to have a Spawn time. I would like to see a timer that tells you when your next Adventure will Spawn.

What do you think.

BUMP