Blondie Beginner

• Member since Jun 6th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Blondie

Replied to the thread Travian Language.

Travian was developed and published in June 2004 as a PHP project. It also uses html and javascript for the visuals.

Was this it?

<3

• Blondie

Liked Ridder Huma’s post in the thread you greedy.
    Like (Post)
    Hi,

On all speeds (x2 to x10), the duration of the bonus has always been lasting for 3 days.
  • Hello,

We have disabled the culture point statistics until Monday on all 10x gameworlds. This will not affect the accumulating of culture points, just the display on the statistics page might be incorrect.

Your Travian: Legends Team
  • Blondie

Posted a new thread: Hello!
    Thread
    Olá Mundo Traviano,

Eu Nasci para o Travian em 2006, e entretanto achei que tinha chegado a hora de ajudar do "outro lado".
    Venho de um lugar único, perto do Mar e da Serra, tem dias maravilhosos de SOL e dias fantásticos de CHUVA, e quando há vento…
  • Blondie

Replied to the thread Music HEY! Im new here.

Wellcome! I would bet pacman would never appear on a forum for it does not want followers ;) It is a pleasure having you around, anything you need just ask!

Have a nice game!
  • Blondie

Like (Post)

• Blondie

Replied to the thread Resources bonus of Hero.

Please report to https://support.travian.com/

;)
  • Blondie

Like (Post)
    Hello,

Please write to Game Support, as we can't help you with this on forum.
  • Blondie

Like (Post)
    Hello!

I played on TT quali server in D group and I´ve been deleted before the end of the server, with good stats, moreover with my own WW. So I´ld like to ask you my medals, which I´ld get, if your perfect system wouldn´t delete me. Moreover I´ld…
  • Blondie

Liked jancukers’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    hero can make village invicible one time per week,,,,so if village get attacked will repeled it one time in one week

IGN : jancukers'
    server: TT final
  • Blondie

Liked Ski288’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    How about a super power that actually lets him find something decent on an adventure lol

SKReal
    Codex Victoria
  • Blondie

Like (Post)
    My Hero superpower is:
    the hero can rob an oasis alone and bring a robbery/reso from an oasis of 100 x the number of hero levels he has reached. hero attack power increased by 100% at attacking oasis.
    images.jpg

Ign: margay
    Ts2 .com int
  • Blondie

Like (Post)
    I always thought the idea of hero powers would be cool...particularly ones that could progressively become stronger as the hero leveled up.

One fun one that wouldn't necessarily break the game would be "Mind reading"...where the Hero could literally…
  • Blondie

Liked Azul’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    When raiding he will instantly get home in 1 sek with the troops and resourses. No matter how far it is.

Joe - com2
  • Blondie

Like (Post)
    for me I will say that it gonna be the superpower of adding a 25% to everything can hero manipulate like :

1- resources production.
    2- def.
    3- off.
    4- speed.
    5- merchants can carrying.
    6- building time.
    7- hero fighting strength.
    8- health.
    9-
  • Blondie

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    Ability to take all resources from one village and carry it to another, no capacity limit, as the speed that the village would normally give him.
  • Blondie

Like (Post)
    The book grants hero the special power to harvest more cropper (30%+extras) at village where the hero came from !
    (No harvest moon related idea)

ud1nh0
    Waiting key for TT finals
  • Blondie

Liked xtar7’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    The Superpower of Fertile Land

After reading the book our hero will learn how to cultivate like natars do. The book will tell how to mix great fertilizer to have a land just like grey area. The grey area is known as the place where we do have the best…
  • Blondie

Liked Stellamini’s post in the thread Picture Picture of a day.
    Like (Post)
    This morning when I got downstairs, I looked out the window and saw something in the garden. I could not really see what it was at first:

After a while I saw what it was: It was a small fallow deer that was stuck in the fence with one hoof.

I don't…
  • Blondie

Liked eurobia’s post in the thread Picture Picture of a day.
    Like (Post)
    new-office-300x398.jpeg

office friends (: !!!