Now follows Spud.
    Follow
  • Gijo

Wrote a comment on Gijo’s wall.
    Wall Comment
  • Gijo

Like (Post)

1. Introduction

Let’s jump right into it. This guide will help you to get your settlers running as fast as possible, with absolutely minimum effort put into the account and its development. Follow this guide step by step and you will be able to…
  • Gijo

Like (Post)
    The basic simming concept is still pretty valid way for a fast second village. Get level 3 resources fields, then focus on CP buildings, then go for settlers.

Although now that the Travian has changed since I wrote this guide, I believe there is a lot…
  • Gijo

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Amnesix)

I doubt this is true. While you get a lot of resources through the quests and yes, you can revive the hero, those resources that you spend could be used wiser. Losing your hero early on is only good if you raid a lot and make it…
  • Gijo

Like (Post)
    Quality. - ts4.travian.com

When your warehouse/granary is about to overflow and you don't want resources to get wasted, you can always (with a decent upgraded marketplace and trade office) free up some storage by putting up offers in a 1 to 2 ratio,…
  • Gijo

Like (Post)
    (Quote from IMDubzs)

The game itself is very good. It's the best strategy MMO I know of, there's a lot of depth, it's hyper competitive, there's a heavy reliance on team play, because of the gold price there's very few kids and a overall more mature…
  • Gijo

Like (Post)
    Travian needs to change the rule enforcement policies.

There's way to much cheating going on, I know it's hard to detect all the cheating, it's a problem in every game. But in other games I've played cheaters get permbanned whenever they're caught,…
  • Hi zatarra ,

Thanks for your suggestion :)

I can give you an example explaining why we have this option:
    If you have animals in your village and you also have an artifact, you could want your ally to come and get it (for X or Y reason). Before this…
  • Gijo

Like (Post)
    There is a rumour that all Natar villages will be not only very well protected with troops, but also infected with covid2021...
    and if you attack them with your hero on foot, then your own villages will become purple in the map

:saint::popcorn:
  • Gijo

Now follows JL..
    Follow