Teraxis Beginner

• Member since Jun 30th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Teraxis

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.
    Dunno I saw a fair share of shady business on the PTP2x, but was pretty fun at least for me after not playing for 10 years. I hope this one would turn out same way(the fun part i mean)
  • Teraxis

Replied to the thread Settlers lost in Maze.
    server: ts15.travian.com
    https://i.imgur.com/fXMv52E.png
  • Teraxis

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

Oh please I even got told yesterday from a friend that on the RU server his neighbour was playing 15 accounts for payment from russians , i rofled so hard

People get banned either coz they're guilty or coz they get…
  • Teraxis

Replied to the thread Day 5: The Darkest Secrets.
    Aion, ts15.travian.com, there were minimum 5,044‬ ash wardens
  • Teraxis

Replied to the thread Day 4: The Architect.
    Server ts15.travian.com

185+185+185=555
  • Teraxis

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.
    nevermind.. still this interface is too smashed, dont rly understand why it has to be like this. It was so clean before
  • Teraxis

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.
    being 1x on a server that is practically made for troops rampage (with that hospital building) is going to end up being really frustrating. I really hope the main server would be 2x or 3x as we had that other survey…
  • Teraxis

Replied to the thread Congrats MAD for your GOLD Victory.
    Well in this case i wouldnt say OP are at fault, could be that i triggered the attacks as I did the first move. Of course it might have nothing to do with me as well
  • Teraxis

lul ? :D:D ofc we were living in peace with 2 alliances based in our base regions that we fought against since week 1 till few weeks ago when we managed to clear most of them. Not to mention That teuton player of yours(forgot…
  • Teraxis

Dont know what you guys are even biting each other about, but regarding the 1st post in this thread, TKW tried getting in touch with most alliances, no1 bothered to team up with us, so we just played on our own without any new ppl and with minimal space…