PoWeR-FuLL Beginner

• Member since Jul 9th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • PoWeR-FuLL

Liked WW3’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Finals|Qualy)

I’m pretty sure the CUP helped you yesterday

You named the target village (( CUP )) Then Mr. cry has changed it to (( new order))

I told you we already underestimated you, we target 1 village without any fakes , we wanted you…
  • PoWeR-FuLL

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

LOL
    I will talk to my team about giving you charity
  • PoWeR-FuLL

Liked WW3’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from rey)

Wave has been sent without scouting on 17 hrs , you know why ! Coz we considered you unskilled , nothing . However , we sent 100 % professional waves to show you our skills. and we knew that you asked CUP to help you .
    CUP has helped you…
  • PoWeR-FuLL

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

Did I not get back on top?
    Did I not get the biggest empire in the server?
    All great people face challenges on the way but only noobs like you quit before reaching their goal.
    MH banned me for using bots and I did not use any. buy…
  • PoWeR-FuLL

The dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.
  • PoWeR-FuLL

:D :D :D :D
    All I see here are crying losers who do not know how train hammers or defences or even shut up.
  • PoWeR-FuLL

go cry to MH dont annoy us here. If you are sure that we are cheating go report us. Stop crying and annoying us like a kid. You lack the knowledge of travian strategies. Anyone who is successful and do better than you is…
  • PoWeR-FuLL

Stop crying in the forum and complaining about cheating and killing troops for defensive points etc. If you do not like The way many players play go find yourself another game. If you want to play here you should accept everyone's method on…
  • PoWeR-FuLL

Replied to the thread Accounts suddenly disappearing.

I have friends that got their account deleted as well. Some players and I am one of them, we want our purchased gold to be transferred to another server since we do not want to continue in the same server because strategies are…
  • PoWeR-FuLL

Replied to the thread Accounts suddenly disappearing.
    I do not accept this rollback it will change many strategies and affect many servers.
    The time of rollback is way back and if the time mentioned in the announcement applied, I would request a gold refund and that the gold transfer link to be available…
  • PoWeR-FuLL

(Quote from TazFrost)

I do not know who and why he doing that
  • PoWeR-FuLL

There is no limit to what we can do. Everyone will be surprised in the finals.

P.S. Do not let jealousy kills you:D
  • PoWeR-FuLL

I think this is a great example of Arabs power, we welcome anyone who wants to be our friend. Stay tuned for the best final this year.
  • PoWeR-FuLL

Liked bond007’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)

Greetings to all Travian players

Arab Leaders from TG.EP, TG.CH and TG.A.C.T, decided to change the course of WWs. We welcome who love to join and warn our enemies. We helped our allies ( Italians and Greeks ) and attacked their opponent's WWs.
    I
  • PoWeR-FuLL

We do not recognize NewOrder as an ally. Anyone who disrespect us is an enemy. They like to talk and write in their description and thats it. However, we do before we talk.