michars Beginner

• Member since Jul 17th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • michars

Replied to the thread Com2 Server Deleted Itself....
    It would be better they would restart the com2 completely new and everyone can decide for themselves whether he plays or not. Of course, the gold would have to be refunded first.
  • michars

Like (Post)
    Thx then I know to just not bother anymore and quit this trainwreck of a game.
  • michars

Like (Post)
    (Quote from TheReturned)

I have friends that got their account deleted as well. Some players and I am one of them, we want our purchased gold to be transferred to another server since we do not want to continue in the same server because strategies are…
  • michars

Like (Post)
    I have noticed another thing from last few days, in codex server many gold players got banned suddenly, accused of using bots, multi etc but they was innocent. But there is some "real" cheaters who have 2-3-4 accounts, playing from all 4, sending heroes…
  • michars

Replied to the thread Accounts suddenly disappearing.
    It would be better they would restart the com2 completely new and everyone can decide for themselves whether he plays or not. Of course, the gold would have to be refunded first.
  • michars

Like (Post)
    This is definitely making a great impression for new players to see weather or not they should spend money on a game. I just started playing in September, only to try logging in today to error massages and my account being gone, just when I was starting…
  • michars

Like (Post)
    No spiking :)
    so... Lets begin!
  • michars

Like (Post)
    GoW is and was a joke and only did good because of 2 massive cheats/goldusers ajax and jack. Not having them there GoW will not even make it in the top 5.

Goodluck tough and will see ya soon.
  • michars

Like (Post)
    GoW is back
  • michars

Replied to the thread Dual for Com2.
  • michars

Replied to the thread Dual for Com2.
    Hi, I sent you a friend request on discord :-)
  • michars

Like (Post)
    TL_header3.gif

Dear players!

We're happy to announce that COM2 server will be restarted on October 2nd, 2019 at 11:00 UTC+1.

General information about the game world: ts2.travian.com
    Start Date October 2nd, 2019
    Start Time 11:00 UTC+1
    Version
  • michars

Posted a new thread: Dual for Com2
    Thread
    Hi,

my name is Mike, I am living in Germany and I am looking for a kindly guy as dual for the Com2 which will launch October 2nd, 2019.
    If you come from another time zone our chance will be better to play day and night.

Normally I play the Roman and…