djt003 Beginner

• Member since Jul 22nd 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • djt003

Replied to the thread Day 2 – The Sleeping Cat.
  • djt003

Replied to the thread Logs.
    Thanks for the links, but unless I am in your ally, which I am not nor ever will be, I cannot see the reports!
  • djt003

Like (Post)
    it seems Natars were caught with multiple accounts and were punished
  • djt003

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.
    I don't have a duel at the moment but I sure have a sitter who knows my account inside and out but does not know my password. Just saying.
  • djt003

Like (Post)
    Well, I promised a tale of danger and suspense days ago...and as it looks like the players involved realy have deleted I suppose now is as good as ever!

Really, it's a tale as old as time as it is one of revenge, friendship, loyalty, and ultimately,…
  • djt003

Like (Post)
    so there, we have done our part to make these forums more interesting and lively.....now you do yours! lets hear whats going on with the other big groups out there. If we just ignore the toxic banter and take back control....i dare say these forums…
  • djt003

I would like to add an alliance.
    Zaraza
    Members infinate
    Regions inflating pop 8
    Top players 0
  • djt003

Like (Post)
    (Quote from MindFreak_LT)

Bedlam have a lot of respected players and leaders, who are known to never allow cheating (and kicking cheaters) in their team. Some random getter links were posted, and Bedlam responded by making it clear that the villages…
  • djt003

I'm a bit of a nobody in trav. Just play it to have fun with friends made along the way. Regions seemed a great new addition to the game. I'm simple minded and enjoy playing within not only the rules but the spirit of the rules. No point accusing…
  • djt003

Some players make sacrifice early on for the alliance but usually catch up by mid to late game. This has always been a team game has it not?
  • djt003

Like (Post)
    I like to consider birthday or "vp" servers as something like the old frog on the frying pan story. If a frog hops onto an already hot pan, then they immediately think danger and hop out. But if you start at a warm temp and slowly increase to a boil,…
  • djt003

Replied to the thread Day 5: The Darkest Secrets.
  • djt003

Replied to the thread Day 4: The Architect.
    185+185+185=555
    Wood is1
    Clay is 8
    Tin is 5.

Thanks
  • djt003

Like (Post)
    Everybody here won something :) Some more than once.
  • djt003

Replied to the thread Day 3: Escape.
    Architect is a Gaul
    Thanks
  • djt003

Replied to the thread Day 2: The Three Wise Men.
    1 man sees two black hats, in theory that would mean that he could be wearing either black or white, however if he were wearing white those looking at his white hat and a black would never have a solution, which would mean the…
  • djt003

Replied to the thread Day 1: Two Women.
    Nick Athelstan; server com15; Marcella 18; Step Mother 30; Father 54
    Thanks djt003
  • djt003

Like (Post)
    OK, then i have a suggestion to dramatically reduce amount of multi accounts:

Link account verification with phone number. Of course some people have two phone numbers, but clearly wouldnt have 10+ ..
  • djt003

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.
    Will gold purchase/voucher use for gold be 'remembered' that took place since 14th?
  • djt003

As we are trying things out and also the server is being updated it seems to me and instant delete option for those of us wishing to try out the start with the new quests run into the problem of multi accounting whilst our first account is on (what…