sandrew

• Member since Jul 24th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • sandrew

I've got no Travian+ - just the server was sloooow - I pressed ob building brickyard - nothing happened. Then pressed on building main building - nothing still happened. Pressed once more - and WOW - I'm building everything, including Main Building…
  • sandrew

After last update the resource counters are not updated after troop building is initiated. Only page reload will recalculate the resources counters and available troops counters. Steps to reproduce:
    1) go to barracks or stable or workshop
    2) issue the…
  • sandrew

Some more info: the "lost troops" and vanished hero still consume crop: they are reported in "on the way" section of crop balance list. But no reinforcements/attacks are shown in rally point.
  • sandrew

1) the hero is not visible in the village's rally point, while th hero icon reports that it is in home village; the hero will not leave for 'adventure' as well...
    2) the army did not return from the raid; the reports showed…
  • sandrew

Task counter is incorrect (see attached image)
  • sandrew

After first building is built in village #2 the crop becomes negative:

• sandrew

Second village - the crop and production fields are 5th level, while the actual production is from 0 level...

This issue is known, thank you for the report. You can read known issues here.
    //Ameno