Ticker Artisan

• Member since Aug 2nd 2019
Profile Hits
  • Ticker

Like (Post)
    But what is de real value of 100 gold non-transferrable on a server that is in its last week??? I can give you the answer: not a lot.
  • Ticker

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

Obsessed is a bit strong word. :S Just wanted to thank you because you helped us so much in realizing the server situation, but you disappeared. Good to have you back.
  • Ticker

Like (Post)
    This post is so cringe. I can see creating it if there was actually something to brag about... but it is like "Look at how much work we put into doing nothing. Now tell me I'm pretty!"

(Quote from Ticker)

(Quote from Ticker)

Why are you so obsessed with…
  • Ticker

What? :S
  • Ticker

Like (Post)
    (Quote from LukeHaines_COM)

:/

I think this has something to do with the ban they got.

They would still do damage at early levels or if planned properly. I do not know how SGR made the WWk hit plans but…
  • Ticker

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Loffe)

I mean... If you think it's funny that TG screwed over the hard work of both metas with their ineptitude, then I guess, yes.

I don't think Villains abused the no-starvation bug (nor do I think SGR did, but…
  • Ticker

That's fine too. We are all free to think whatever we want.
    Even when everything is explained to us.
    Send my love to Tinky. He's been awfully quiet lately. This server would have had a much different ending without him.
  • Ticker

Like (Post)
    como apagaram o post anterior volto a escrever,

"desapareceu" ouro no rollback

tinham 124 de ouro apos o rollback tinha 0 de ouro.

ja sei que neste jogo quem fala os podres e excluido e banido do jogo, por isso ja sei a minha ida a seguir! mas vou…
  • Ticker

Imagine how we felt when your friend Tinky made that little post and screamed cheaters. I see it's deleted now. I guess mods decided that it didn't contain the proof you claimed you had. Tinky, thank you again for pointing out publicly the absurdity of…
  • Ticker

• Ticker

Like (Post)

roubaram me ouro no rollback

tinham 124 de ouro apos o rollback tinha 0 de ouro.

ja sei que neste jogo quem fala os podres e excluido e banido do jogo, por isso ja sei a minha ida a seguir! mas vou escrever ate que chegue ao maior numero de pessoas…
  • Ticker

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.
    He did say "close the gap between" as in reduce it, not cancel it. At least that's how I read it. It's still p2w. Those features only serve to spin the story how they are trying to do something for non-golders. Until they realize they need to buy at…
  • Ticker

Like (Post)
    Artworks in general is P2W item, because donors are paying hundreds worth of gold to get them. And add cap removal, is just another way they can get more profit from it... Because Travian gets paid more according to the views the adds get.
  • Ticker

• Ticker

Like (Post)
    Limiting artwork usage?
  • Ticker

You can start.
  • Ticker

(Quote from MindFreak_LT)

Of course they do get in touch with TG. You just have to read carefully what they write. And when it gets them in the tough spot they use the good old privacy policy to hide. They are called ambassadors,…
  • Ticker

Like (Post)
    Another interesting thing I've noticed from this thread the way 'moderators' are going ham on those who are against TG or people who support TG lol. Tell what ELE does in game - message gets edited with 'accusations' title, even everyone knows that he…
  • Ticker

Like (Post)
    (Quote from ELE)

Can you point out the assumption I made that you think is not fair? Having "no official statement" is a good enough base for me to criticize TG. The discussion started after I claimed that there has to be something wrong with the…