Chrom Beginner

• Member since Aug 8th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Chrom

Like (Post)
    @everyone who is complaining about the speed being 1x.
    This has been the case with Every birthday server that starts in September, and the 2x one starts once they one has ended. The 1x Speed has been fine for what, 5 years now? So why is everyone…
  • Chrom

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Apolo11)

Well, im playing on different domain, and all the region servers are great, well after they changed the map form 801x801 to 401x401 its much better. 801x801 every ally was in their region and quite nothing interesting happened, but…
  • Chrom

With the Quest restart some problems have occur.
    For example I´m stuck at the mission "Found a second village using your settlers"´Because I have 4 villages I can´t settle for second village.
    Other missions has been clear cause I have already done them…
  • Chrom

Replied to a comment by Chrom on Samisu’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    You know that the Task list is very unbalanced, for example its much better to use the resources for lvl 8 fields for parties, it will cost less to get 500 CP from parties then from the fields.
    And if ur answear is that you get resources from the fields,…
  • Chrom

Replied to a comment by Chrom on Samisu’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Thanks for the answear! I was first with 20 000 CP on beta mostly cause I didnt build any resource fields and put everything into CP buildings, have to calculate if its worth to build all fields to 8 and get those 500 CP when the real servers starts.
  • Chrom

Wrote a comment on Samisu’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hi
    Task list for Codex Victoria, is that in right order? The one in beta version doesn´t work at all and I want to plan for the release of the ordinary servers in September.
    In settled village, do you have to get the residence to 10 before you can get…