ZIKA Beginner

• Member since Aug 20th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • ZIKA

Appealing and challenging a punishment should always be on the table, natural law applies in this. In addition, you should at least submit irrefutable proof of rules being broken. I have been involve in a case of accounts banning any you were simply not…
  • ZIKA

Used it to clear an oasis, as soon as it returned to the village, I sent it conquer the oasis (second oasis for this particular village)
    It attack was visible until 3 minutes to go. It then disappeared from the village, it…
  • ZIKA

Like (Post)
    I didn't like the Button to "Village" and "Buildings" as a "alternate mode". Cause sometimes i'm at Buildings.. click on Map.. then i want to go back to Buildings, but there's only Village button.. So a must click twice.. This annoy cause make me lose…
  • ZIKA

Like (Post)
    My feedback regards Codex Beta.
    I'm playing travian since 2007.. Classic, Fire & Sand, Pandora, Kingdoms, TT and etc. Tested multiple Beta servers as well. When I've heard of special server coming up due 15th Anniversary, I've got so excited. Although -…
  • ZIKA

Like (Post)
    nevermind.. still this interface is too smashed, dont rly understand why it has to be like this. It was so clean before
  • ZIKA

Like (Post)
    Dear Travian developers.
    I spend all my live playing travian, I really like this game and I spend a lot of money. Since I'm playing the beta version I've seen a lot of bugs that dont make de game fair.
    In tester servers of kingdoms they give 350 gold…
  • ZIKA

Like (Post)
    If you have an error with the troops, what should be restarted is only the troops, not the accounts.
    It will harm many people who have not even used the Hospital yet

This is a tremendous injustice because no one pays the lost hours to raise the bill
  • ZIKA

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Putin)

Sorry, I don't agree what you say so. It true this server is a BETA tester but devs should not use this as an excuse to rollback the game. As I know, this server has a lot of problem from the beginning of the games. For example,…
  • ZIKA

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.
    So what I don't get is how come you (Travian) get to re-book the gold purchases? I don't know about other players, but my gold spending is directly underpinned to how the game, my account, the region, etc is/are going.
    In other words, you will never be…