Engraved

• Member since Sep 5th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Engraved

Like (Post)
    Travian needs to change the rule enforcement policies if they want the game to grow.

There's way to much cheating going on, I know it's hard to detect all the cheating, it's a problem in every game. But in other games I've played cheaters get…
  • Engraved

Like (Post)
    I have played other games like League of Legends, League of Angels, and then other war games all having some features not too far off Travian. Not one have I gone back to after stepping away for any length of time. Travian is the game I keep coming back…
  • Engraved

Like (Post)
    i remember a time when in TRAVIAN.IR ( IRAN ) servers would not allow you to register because it was full :) that was a good day . i remember a time when we had up to 10 active wings of alliance in each of the sides . lets be honest , with all of the…
  • Engraved

Might be so, but personally (and it is just that, my personal opinion) is that it is too slow. I tried it 1x, quit relatively quick. And I will never go back to it. Unless something fundamentally changes about the game (and I…
  • Engraved

Oh 1 more thing. If you want people like me to play the championship server... Make it a freaking x3. The x2 is soooooooooooo slow..... it is just too boring to bother competing on a global level..... No offense....
  • Engraved

I agree. I miss the servers with thousands of players....

There are no 10k+ servers any more :(

I used to be good at mass farming, that was my thing. Now the only thing you need to do is press 1 dumb button to send out legions…
  • Engraved

Replied to a comment by Scam on Engraved’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    ja