COUNTER ATTACK Beginner

• Member since Sep 7th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • I have no problems with tech accounts being used to reach village 2 faster or to garage troops. I do have problems with private farms. Especially since they have to be confedded or in your alliance now. Any of my players that try that will be told not to…
  • (Quote from wishmaster3)

How can you keep at least 1.5m attacking troops without needing alliance/friend/tech to feed ?

They should think of increasing corp production and then no one will think about using other villages to garage in.
    Like allowing…
  • COUNTER ATTACK

It is not just about the skills.
    We have a life stuff to do.

Like sleeping and working and family time at different time zones.
    Also, some times we have occasions to attend and sickness times etc.

It is a habbit that we give our passowrd to…
  • These are some great ideas and very simply to implement.
    I like bringing back the emassy rule and add more rules for it. Actually the whole alliance thing need to be improve and be more benifitable.
    Also, I think showing the hero gear no the front page…
  • COUNTER ATTACK

I don't know why do you make these rules for ?

You know that it is impossible to attack on marches without handing yor account passowrd to the coordintor to launch fakes and actual attacks on same time for all players. And you also know that it is…
  • As usual, the big time cheaters will go through the net and only smaller players will be punished. Among them some will be innocent too. TG is the first one to break the rules, since it is stated in their rules not to use a modified browser when TG…
  • (Quote from Shadow_Fiend)

I didn't't see it but it seems interesting.
    Send it to me to, please.
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Replied to the thread Alliance forum notification.

A little ( :!: ) sign on the alliance icon the same as the one on the tasks icon.

Maybe this sign will be more useful if you add more control elements on the alliance page.
    Something like (request for reinforcement showing the…
  • Most of tech accounts are used for both defense and farming.
    The new rule will make it a little bit harder to get multi benefit of tech account.

But players will go around it, and TG must consider of long cooldown for allince to send/get reinforcement…
  • It is just so much easier to manage! Especially early in the game.
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..
    Travian is dying when it comes to the number of active players (humans) per server.
    Tech account is keeping it alive a bit longer and keeps the big players (and big money) in the game.
    Without techs and natars, the game is unplayable.
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Replied to the thread Add Trading List.

So, you think it is not helpfull ?
    Maybe for you and for offensive players who are counting for raiding only and don't mind to have some full warehouses because they have more than they need.
    But for a defense players it is…
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Replied to the thread Add Trading List.
    I think with the new farm list script it will be easy to implement this feature.

I hope that you consider to add it in near feature.
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Like (Post)
    Where is the copy the whole list function? man TG is so slow on doing things

No wonder why many cheater use payed bot website to create farm list
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Like (Post)
    Idea:

1) All villages can start training Settlers at Residence level 1.

2) All villages are permitted to train a maximum of 9 settlers simultaneously.

3) Settlers can be launched at any time.

4) At landing time, the game looks for an open expansion…
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Replied to the thread Out of curiosity.
    You do nothing but wait.

REDACTED
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Like (Post)
    Hi, well the alliance forum is way under used so why not try make it better,
    I know that almost everyone is using discord now days but it would be great to give the alternative to use the in-game alliance forum as well.

One reason why we not use it is…
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Like (Post)
    how long qualification and final server will last?
    And as it is tournament, so every player should get fair chance. It should not depend on if you can buy gold or not.
    So, request to have gold club enabled for all at least.
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Like (Post)
    Multi accounts are the only salvation for this game whether someone likes it or not!

#MultiAccountsIsOk
  • COUNTER ATTACK

Replied to the thread Why is techs allowed?.
    The main problem for having tech accounts is lack of players on the servers.

Increasing the number of Natar villigaes by making them able to settle in new fields and decrease the number of trained troops on them will help normal players to even more…