Bluto Beginner

• Member since Sep 12th 2019
Profile Hits
  • Bluto

Replied to the thread Accounts suddenly disappearing.
    I have noticed another thing from last few days, in codex server many gold players got banned suddenly, accused of using bots, multi etc but they was innocent. But there is some "real" cheaters who have 2-3-4 accounts, playing from all 4, sending heroes…
  • :red_circle: UPDATE :red_circle:

Some of the affected gameworlds are now offline and we will proceed with a rollback.
  • Bluto

Replied to the thread Accounts suddenly disappearing.
  • Dear players!

we are aware of some issues with multiple accounts on several gameworlds. Our technical department is currently investigating the issue and working on a solution. As soon as we have assessed the issue and find a solution we will inform…
  • Bluto

Replied to the thread Large/Great Artifacts.
  • Bluto

Like (Post)
    can be activated in any village witg treasury 20
  • Bluto

Posted a new thread: Large/Great Artifacts
    Thread
    In codex server Large/Great Artifacts gives boost in your all villages. My question is if I alliance is controlling the large artifact region, do I still need to have villages in that region and only then can activate this boost or I can activate from my…
  • Bluto

Like (Post)
    (Quote from stonie)

Emails are sent out if you subscribe to the newsletter. And the information is also posted on the Facebook page.
  • Bluto

Replied to the thread Com2 is starting again.

I tried to write you in discord, but you turned off direct messages except your friend list.
  • Bluto

Posted a new thread: Returning Troops
    Thread
    Can anyone tell me how to kill returning troops of an enemy capital?
  • Bluto

Replied to the thread Codex Victoria Map.
  • Bluto

Posted a new thread: Codex Victoria Map
    Thread
    I need picture of full Codex Victoria map with all regions and vp points and their location listed in com server, like I posted a picture below, but its too small size, I need a bigger size so that can seen more clearly.. Where to found it? Can anyone
  • Bluto

Replied to the thread Evasion.

thank you very much for your answer. :thumbsup::)

(Quote from Ridder Huma)

Thank you :)
  • Bluto

Posted a new thread: Evasion
    Thread

My question is if I reinforce troops from my other villages to my capital, will reinforced troops also flee or they will be killed in a attack from enemy? Because they are also my "own" troops.
  • Bluto

Wrote a comment on Chris (Lord Aslan)’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Hi, you yourself are a Travian legend player, lot of players including me got inspired reading your guide. You still play?
  • Bluto

Posted a new thread: Settler
    Thread
    Do you need to train 3 settlers from same village or you can make 1 each from 3 different village and settle?
  • Bluto

Replied to the thread Any Egyptian Guide?.
  • Bluto

Good thanks but my 1st question still, make troops in support village or dont make troops in support village?
  • Bluto

Now my question is, should I build any defensive troops in these support villages for protection against farming or just max resources and sending all resources to my hammer?
    (Quote from Final Word)

Sorry didn't understood this,…
  • Bluto

Should I keep 1 offensive village, 1 scout village, 1 raid village and rest all defensive troop making villages?
    Or
    Should I make 1 support village(only res, no troops) for each defensive troop making village?

Which strategy is better?