DisneyPrincess Beginner

• from The Magic Kingdom
  • Member since Sep 17th 2019
Profile Hits
  • DisneyPrincess

Replied to the thread Logs.

(Quote from Kazah)

hahaha wow! seems like I hit a nerve? must be more truth to what I said than I thought :)
  • DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
  • DisneyPrincess

Replied to the thread Logs.
    hmmmm what about the other big attackers on the list? or were those reports not as favorable for you ? :P seems to me there are a few missing!

honesty is the best policy Kazah, remember what happened to my friend Pinochio?

nevertheless, some good…
  • DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
    (Quote from MindFreak_LT)

Yes, baby! I learnt from one of such conversations that we and heathens are about to become one and kill you. Be ware!. xBasher_COM would not let me lie. or maybe I just marry keiron but that would be awkward....

Heathens,…
  • DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
    Beating around in eternal circles here. You cheat, no YOU cheat, etc.

Travian has ALWAYS had losers who cannot find a way to be a top player without gaming the system, using scripts, bots, multies, fake accounts, purchased accounts, etc.

If you…
  • DisneyPrincess

Replied to the thread Oracle place.
  • DisneyPrincess

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

ah I figured it was the same petrini! didnt say anything because I wasn't sure.

I played with petrini and winston on TEN, in com1. So yea....if its the same guy then its a real player for sure.
  • DisneyPrincess

so there, we have done our part to make these forums more interesting and lively.....now you do yours! lets hear whats going on with the other big groups out there. If we just ignore the toxic banter and take back control....i dare say these forums…
  • DisneyPrincess

Well, I promised a tale of danger and suspense days ago...and as it looks like the players involved realy have deleted I suppose now is as good as ever!

Really, it's a tale as old as time as it is one of revenge, friendship, loyalty, and ultimately,…
  • DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
    What acc is Final Word i want to send my super off there before i delete.

I don't like roleplayers best regards

ps pls hurry up
    • The account will be deleted in 0:49:08.

• DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
    ohh, looks like someone is jealous. Contact disneyprincess, they will give you counselling. Again shows your misinformed and dumb you are, Kazah himself accepted that one was his mistake.
  • DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Final Word)

Hey, glad to hear it. I was working on a rankings draft as well, just to pass the time. If you want I could share it with you to help speed up your task. I've added the stats of most of the Alliances as well as a couple of wild…
  • DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
  • DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

Totally agree with you, we need to stop this. There's a famous piece of internet advice: "Don't feed the troll."
  • DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
    Okay, lets stop with this. Everyone called everyone out, we have made our points. If the Travian Admin thinks unlocking region in that manner is fine and does not violate any of the rules then who are we to say anything against it.

Kazah is surely a…
  • DisneyPrincess

Out of curiosity, what's everyones IGN? I'm sure its been said before but forgive me if I have forgotten!

We are obviously Disney Princess (although I must confess, we are not actually princesses, or cartoon characters.)
  • DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
    (Quote from DisneyPrincess)

Damn who could have done soemthing like that?
  • DisneyPrincess

lol hes an ally who will soon be back in the ally! just out for cheifing a villa for himself at the moment silly. When he re-joins I would like a nice message from you saying "sorry princess, I was wrong, you were right all along."

• DisneyPrincess

prove it ! do it with us :P ...top 15 pop, top 10 raider, never once used a multi or a cheat. We have given a cropper to a teammate, and we have taken a cropper from a teammate, all of whom are very real (and very nice) people...none of…
  • DisneyPrincess

Like (Post)
    (Quote from MindFreak_LT)

Bedlam have a lot of respected players and leaders, who are known to never allow cheating (and kicking cheaters) in their team. Some random getter links were posted, and Bedlam responded by making it clear that the villages…