Salme Beginner

• Member since Sep 25th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Salme

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    Congratulations to My Mist Nibba got married today everyone wish him success
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    Theres a divide yea? Whats your point exactly.

GoW got interrupted by Duat and lost a section of the map they wanted. well im sorry to inform you, but if everything you write about Gunners being world beaters all of a sudden is to be believed.
    Gunners…
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    What makes all of you believe that DND and Gunners will just hug it to victory together? I for one also thought that GOATS actually is a strong group and this would be just a minor setback. It slows you down for sure, but I can't really see how this…
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [ cwl ] Brezzok)

Did you get a refund on the banned "professional russ res providers?"

Asking for a friend.
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    Good evening fellow travian addicts. You have been speculating what is happening in SW and why and I decided to light our decisions a bit. There is actually some reason behind this, so try not to be stuck on your own pov’s and accept that different…
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    No no, duat ran away to centre. They were afraid of coming to the boonies with us :D
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sheldon0502)

just to clarify, Gunners didn't have "accounts who bought res", afaik we had 1 account that bought res and that account is no longer with us :)
  • Salme

Maybe your men Sheldon and Dante will let you join the com2 general chat for more than 10 minutes.
    The situation is like when I forbid my son to go to the park.;)
    Good server bois
  • Salme

• Salme

I am trying to repeat we were discussing about born2b1 and not about last server.
    The facts are we kicked a cheater boi and u recruited him immediately.

And ascky can u see somebody from gunners crying on the forum about the…
  • Salme

Mr ajax it was not I who sidetracked the conversation about what happened last server. I said I lost my wwr with 0 defenses like you and tuaski did. Do you see somewhere a comparison between my performances and yours?
    I was talking about born2b1.
  • Salme

So why do you say you found 0 defenses on me when you did the same? Why don't you tell 1qaz that what he says doesn't make sense (since you're a leader) and that you have the techs too. Do you realize that your consistency is equal to 0? We were talking…
  • Salme

Do u want some ss about how much deff we found on ajax's wwr and tauski's wwk?
    You've been crying for everything since last year, maybe you should stop caring about what's going on in other alliances and focus on your alliance and his image.
    And I…
  • Salme

we were talking about born2be1, what does my wwr have to do with it? Don't change my course my dear Ajax's puppet8o

As for the techs, it was you who said that buying resources and having techs is the same thing and above all crying that duat had and have…
  • Salme

Nobody asked him to go back my dear Sheldon but if you read my conversation with him it was to understand what direction he has taken and to make him understand that goWs are not the ideal alliance for him.
    You do everything you can to discredit the…
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    com2_overview.png

Current update on com2 in a nutshell :D
    Credits to Vege
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    Waiting for someone to start on recent ban wave......
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Blitzkrieger)

Well that escalated quickly.

Edit:
    Good job Ridder Huma
  • Salme

Like (Post)
    Scratch that Ridder Huma  :)
    Seems they are banned now.