Lifesavers Beginner

• Member since Sep 28th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Lifesavers

Replied to the thread Logs.

Hmmm...I remember when one THC player did it and Web retaliated by spamming everyone for quite some time as a cover to attack them. It's okay when they do it though as long as they apologize in forum? I have never met such…
  • Lifesavers

Yet you still lost the region. Not posting that?
  • Lifesavers

• Lifesavers

Liked ElTresAmigos’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Kazah)

um if you judge success by offence points....does that mean im better than you kazah? lol.

This is exactly why web wont win this server...because your terrible attitude/ delusional self image. You are good, but you arent gods gift…
  • Lifesavers

Which statement are you referencing this time? You have made so many that contradict each other it's difficult to keep track. At least you didn't go to the old standby of "prove it" or "report it". How do the other 50 accounts feel…
  • Lifesavers

Finally, he admits it's 10 guys playing all those accounts. Now he'll say "prove it" or "hit report button" fully knowing he's covered his tracks. I always assumed there were only 10 guys or so playing and now he admits it. In his…
  • Lifesavers

You shouldn't assume :)

And really, who cares if she does. She got THC in this mess with her "diplomacy" and trying to lie and scam better than Kazah. Once he caught on and got angry and broke the nap, she killed off her troops in a…
  • Lifesavers

He's worn it out with his "diplomatic talks".
  • Lifesavers

So Aurora did help you by letting you know who is and isn't active? That's good. I'm sure her team will appreciate that. Also, I thought spamming with one troop was against your accepted style of game play? I guess you changed that to suit your…
  • Lifesavers

I wouldn't say TH did nothing. Their leader conned Web leader into sparing them for most of the game (can you say honeypot?) It's not a great tactic, but it is a tactic, not worse than any of the ones WEB used. They say that hell hath no fury like a…
  • Lifesavers

As long as you answer him, he will continue. Ignoring him is the only way. We all know he's lying...probably even his own team knows it or they don't bother reading the forum so they don't see the lies. THC is lying as well with their denial of a confed…
  • Lifesavers

I think Mindfreak IS Kazah...always writing to agree with himself. A forum "tech friend" if you will. I don't know why you guys keep responding to these trolls. Just ignore them and maybe they'll go away. Kazah contradicts his lies so often it's…