kim.tnt Beginner

• Member since Sep 30th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • kim.tnt

Liked donkydonky’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Kazah)

To be honest. I feel like its pretty equal exchange for both sides, not only some buildings were destroyed, but 100k+ deff troops as well. Anyway, after all its only small local punches, it changes nothing on a global scale.
  • kim.tnt

Liked Kazah’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    First things first - the bug with survivor hero is still here. I did send 1 more ticket to support tho, maybe next year they will answer.

1) Have no idea what was that.
    After Papa thor did capture the village from our inactive player he send this atack…
  • kim.tnt

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.
    You know, there is such a proverb: "Don't judge others by themselves".
    Obviously, any accuse with evidence send to game moderator. So, there are only thoughts, how writers would have acted. Nice, that all gathered are equal.
    Paradoxically, but still…
  • kim.tnt

just a question that is not related to the rules: does it make any difference for you to win with the help of multies or friends playing on technical accounts? from a moral point of view
  • kim.tnt

seems, now the dependence of registered players on time is in demand. i can't find such graph on gettertools, anyone knows where is such data?
    And it would be fun to display on the map those registered for a certain period

I am personally surprised…
  • kim.tnt

Like (Post)
    A picture speaks a thousand words!
  • kim.tnt

Posted a new thread: Oracle place
    Thread
    Let's make predictions here!
    The main question is who will be the winner (if this is the question for us ;)), but small predictions are also valuable.
  • kim.tnt

Well, can I dream at least a day about my personal region? when only few crystal clear players (like me) remain and we together build a bright future
  • kim.tnt

at first, the administration fixed some kind of problem with multis (and poor natars were removed). The question is what layer of multis was opened. :)
  • kim.tnt

Does anyone have any idea how our server will change after the update?
    will there be free places in the top? ;)
  • kim.tnt

Like (Post)
    Why wouldn't they cheat? You take their Artis, you take their World Wonders... Fighting back with techs was the only way, but thank you TG for being so good at detecting multis. :thumbsup:
  • kim.tnt

it seems Natars were caught with multiple accounts and were punished
  • kim.tnt

Liked Fungi_COM’s post in the thread Monthly Report.
    Like (Post)
    so a small update from my noobish uninformed close minded perspective:

- Bedlam quietly simming their hammers and letting the smaller neighbour allies grow before chiefing them... and everyone else hoping to not be their first targets and running SE or…
  • kim.tnt

Are you sure that it is not Web?
    o, look, they have lost regions and now they have only two. is it consequence of buying by heather additional accs from COM. Or somebody has interesting reports? )
  • kim.tnt

Thank you, but i've already read it, because it was several pages ago here. But if i were a player, who doesn't read forum so much, i would limit myself just to pressing a button with a question right from the game. And i would open…
  • kim.tnt

does it confuse only me? that the rules, which are opened from the game, still have such string:
    "§ 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that…
  • kim.tnt

Like (Post)
    (Quote from kim.tnt)

This is also under review. The choices that TG are considering are: 1) Add more restrictions. 2) Remove vacation mode for good.
  • kim.tnt

and.. what does it change? :)
  • kim.tnt

Nice story. really smart guys. And you of course did everything possible to patch this hole in the game?