bond007 Beginner

• Member since Oct 5th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • bond007

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

Is this a sense or what I wish you to focus on your games and do not interfere in the shaun of others
  • bond007

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

Our attack on the New Order because he accused the Arabs of cheating and did not respect our presence as allies.
    As for the plan in which we attacked it is one of the leaders and was a gift to the Allies and assure us of our…
  • bond007

Hello dear Rinobit Unfortunately I did not play with him before but it seems that he is an experienced player
  • bond007

Greetings to all Travian players

Arab Leaders from TG.EP, TG.CH and TG.A.C.T, decided to change the course of WWs. We welcome who love to join and warn our enemies. We helped our allies ( Italians and Greeks ) and attacked their opponent's WWs.
    I