Russ007 Beginner

• Member since Oct 7th 2019
  • Last Activity:
  • Thread Logs
Profile Hits
  • Russ007

Replied to the thread Logs.
    You cannot agree on removing toxicity, when there are players who enjoy plain mockery of simple mistakes, and lying to boost their ego when they are literal farms themselves.
  • Russ007

Oh wow now you're trying to blame it on a log that isn't even from my account. Pathetic. It's all about you pretending to have eyes in Bedlam, when in actuality you don't.
  • Russ007

and THAT Ladies and Gentlemen is how liars are uncovered :thumbsup: Now I'll go with The Final Word's phrase. "You deserve to be permanently ignored"

Because indeed you're just an irrelevant and incompetent player trying to prove his…
  • Russ007

So please do tell me the nickname of your presumable accout, that we think it is and the name of the person who found it. I'll give you a tip. Go to Bedlam DC spam room and search "MindFreak" it will be a message sent over at…
  • Russ007

Oh wow, what a legit argument showing the registration date on forums :D also I did track down your new account and it is indeed in PFU. GT history also shows that it did indeed start playing from 2008 and every single server it…
  • Russ007

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

(Quote from MindFreak_LT)

Maybe next time don't use "friends" to unlock them in the first place and all will be good.
  • Russ007

As if noone is allowed to fail sometime, maybe he just forgot to select the targets.
    But Maybe let's talk more about your achievements Baisuoklis?

13 - 14 villages on 2x servers? oof, MindFreak, oof. No wonder everything I…
  • Russ007

The reason you didn't show the defendant is because it was simply your own account. Trying to feel important with "Decided to check ELE's" alliance. No way Sherlock, get back to your basement
  • Russ007

Why wouldn't they cheat? You take their Artis, you take their World Wonders... Fighting back with techs was the only way, but thank you TG for being so good at detecting multis. :thumbsup:
  • Russ007

Actually 50 silver, so if you're looking for a good deal on yours Heathens is the ones to contact :D
  • Russ007

Straight from Company's personal discord server. It's a mess there and most of them are thinking about quiting. Before there was talks that about merging with Heathens, but alot of them protested against it, funily enough one of…
  • Russ007

I don't know how many exactly, but 2 for certain. I like that Company like to blab about everything, so they might soon talk about who they sold them to also
  • Russ007

Since this thread is already boiling hot with toxicity and false accusations, maybe let's add more into this tasty pot of meatballs and talk about Heathens buying accounts from COM to get Epidaurum ?