RockHound Beginner

• Member since Oct 11th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    It's very nice ( ironic ) to have a ticketing system where TG representatives can close the tickets unilaterally, denying any opportunity to discuss or escalation.
    What is the point of it if the idea is to silence the paying customers , the moment they…
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    At least they reply/close your tickets, we are now past 120 hours since I heard from the CSR assigned to my ticket, regarding a gamebreaking bug that happened with the rollback.

Guess missing most of an accounts troops during the endgame of a server…
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    That moment when you get told that my ticket hasnt been resolved due to the people who needs to solve it is on a business trip to Munich, priorities.
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    TG tickets sooner or late gets to the point where "it's your own fault you did or you did not something". I never saw such "support" where customer/user is basicly just a product which they can use however they want. Explain the situation, they don't…
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    Even if what they've said was the real case... Then we probably should expect more and more often occurance of these events? If they have no control over the game mechanics and their "hotfixes" ruin things even more.. Why not to rewrite everything from…
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    Just when you think it's finally over...
    Have you stopped replying to tickets on com1 altogether? Because with everything working fine now as you claim and the crisis taken care of, one would expect that you need to wait less for the answer. But we keep…
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    Regarding rollback itself, it's not a rocket science to make a backup right before the update, but what's the point of doing that when you have a backup which is half a day old or older that you can use. It's probly easier to annoy all the players with…
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    I would like to be the first to extend a hearty congratulations to MAD for their gold fueled victory. It must have taken you a lot of time and planning to use your bank cards to strategically to merge hammers every few days. Paying employees to play…
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    (Quote from RockHound)

(Code, 1 line)

(Quote from RockHound)

(Quote from joaozorg)

(Quote from LemBot)

(Code, 2 lines)

• RockHound

Like (Post)

roubaram me ouro no rollback

tinham 124 de ouro apos o rollback tinha 0 de ouro.

ja sei que neste jogo quem fala os podres e excluido e banido do jogo, por isso ja sei a minha ida a seguir! mas vou escrever ate que chegue ao maior numero de pessoas…
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    Another interesting thing I've noticed from this thread the way 'moderators' are going ham on those who are against TG or people who support TG lol. Tell what ELE does in game - message gets edited with 'accusations' title, even everyone knows that he…
  • RockHound

• RockHound

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Wittekind)

So what you are saying is that 1 full day of our time/energy/sleep/planning and even some operations on servers = 100 gold worth for us? Lmao please, don't make me laugh.

On top of that it was not equal, some servers had a 2 day…
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    Oh come on BB, your words would be different if you weren't "the ambassador".

You might as well stop the bull. Everyone praises things as long as they get something from it.
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    (Quote from ELE)

Can you point out the assumption I made that you think is not fair? Having "no official statement" is a good enough base for me to criticize TG. The discussion started after I claimed that there has to be something wrong with the…
  • RockHound

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.
  • RockHound

Like (Post)
    Not gonna lie ELE is like vocal minority who sees this game as with no issues...
    Programming isn't flawless, but that's why there should be internal testing, not just push the update with no effort to check it. Wanna hear a joke? They pushed video about…
  • RockHound

Enjoy the game while you can.
    Cheers
  • RockHound

When i was 20, i took all this EDITED. Not a child anymore. I'm suing 😉
  • RockHound

Yes, they should do that!! Lol maybe Farmville!! 😂