ALAM Beginner

• Member since Nov 2nd 2019
Profile Hits
  • ALAM

Like (Post)
    Travian superhero powers can be double damage & haste. The double damage is straight forward that hero will have its fighting power doubled. The haste should not just apply only to the hero, but to all of the troops traveling with the hero even…
  • ALAM

Like (Post)
    A torch to burn down all those fecking trappers
  • ALAM

Like (Post)
    crazycat
    Finals.com

The power to destroy a resource field in a village and replace it with a resource of a different type. Must have at least one of each resource. Can only be used once per 24 hours. (So 9 days to change a 6c to a 15c), but could also…
  • ALAM

Like (Post)
    peppy
    Finals.com

He achieve the power of charm , may reinforce a natar village and have them come to his home village to defend it
    Length of time it takes to charm them depends on number of natar ÷ by his level in time. Can use this power…
  • ALAM

Like (Post)
    account Peppy on Finals

You have found the natar hidden map book of artifacts locations.

Every page you read allows you to see in advance 1 random location, but each time you read a page a natar ghost army will attack your largest city, size of army…
  • ALAM

Like (Post)
    The hero can now relocate the village where he belongs. But be careful your troop will have to walk a long way to go to your new place and it will face the wrath of the Natars sooner or later whenever you tries to used it.

Nickname: theonebelowall
  • ALAM

Liked Anja’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    Hero turned the page, reading the power he's about to receive: "You are granted a power to survive any battle you level up in. You'll fight along your brothers, watch them die on a battlefield and often times return home as a lone surviver." Just as he…
  • ALAM

Liked Dee_an’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    What's the most important for hero? :/ Its their lives and health! :P . Mostly when we are in the battle or in giving experience to our hero. So, I want him/her to have superpower like a cat that "has 10 lives" and healing power faster than other animal. I…
  • ALAM

Liked depeci’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    thanos gauntlet...
  • ALAM

Like (Post)
    How about an unlimited supply of a single resource for a set time period of say an hour? Maybe two? 24 hours? (Ok thats pushing it!)

Playernotfound - 2019 Finals
    moveoverbenson - Com2
  • ALAM

Replied to the thread Hero Superpower.
    After Conquering a Natarian Village He/She(Hero) can run that village as a Hero of Natars.:nat07::nat09::nat06:

Thanks for giving me a chance.;)

Nickname : ALAM
    Server : https://ts15.travian.com
  • ALAM

Hole in helmet8o
  • ALAM

Like (Post)
    Have the boot icon reversed when the Hero is on the way back.

Point to the right(as it is now)=on the way to

Point to the left=returning to home
  • ALAM

Sane thing ->(2) I am not getting any updates on the Resource Bar after I have spent resources on buildings and troops.
    I have to refresh that page to get the update of resources.:crop::clay::lumber::iron:{:rep01:}
  • ALAM

Like (Post)
    Recent problems I have noticed on my account after last update.
    1) No automatic heal for hero after receiving new level.
    2) No update for resources bar after resources spent on buildings or troops training.
    3) Link to reinforced village leads to my own…