OneAndOnly Beginner

• Member since Nov 7th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • OneAndOnly

Liked Saravan’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    IMAGINE HAVING ONE META IN EVERY QUAD PLAYING TOGETHER FOR +100 DAYS AND STILL LOSE

tenor.gif
  • OneAndOnly

Like (Post)
    congratulations to Nordics.

As far as blame on GOATS as leader I take full responsibility.
    But the talk of GOATS being not as great as expected is like a young boxer taking on mahamad Ali after he retired and saying gee expected more from a fat old…
  • OneAndOnly

Like (Post)
    Hello all,

We hadn't meant to post again, but Flufie says it would be nice to look at how things finished. We have made some final maps, not of the alliance groups as we have seen them before, but of players in groups which have confederacies with the…
  • OneAndOnly

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone. Superriku from KLUBBSPORRE here. I want to say thanks to everyone who played on the server, it was a round that turned out completely different than what I expected, in some sense fantastic, and also in some sense bad. Not much if any…
  • OneAndOnly

Liked Moxxi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    Hey all fellow addicted Travian players and thanks for round,

Account; TACKAN (Cheapest toilet brush in IKEA store 0,69e)
    Alliance; IKEA
    Role; Scouts

Account Plan and Duals;
    AFK asked me to play and I was of course always ready when he asks to play…
  • OneAndOnly

Like (Post)
    Well, I for one will not congratulate you. It will not surprise anyone. This is what I think of you : all my villages are talking about IKEA alliance, and I don't give a damn about knowing who is responsible, because everyone in IKEA followed.

• OneAndOnly

Like (Post)
    I'll post my two cents here and it's going to be long as well because I've constantly harassed like 50 different people to move def.

All good things come to an end. I think it’s only fair to thank everyone who played on the server, even though it
  • OneAndOnly

Like (Post)
    Hello folks, Kadonnut here.

As AFK cannot write the remaining of IKEA story, I will do it on his behalf. The text below goes briefly through my memories about the server onwards AFK’s quitting day. There might be some factual errors and…
  • OneAndOnly

Liked AFKi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    I don´t know about com traditions, but we´ve had this one on Fi domains as long as I can remember. When the server is over the winning team opens up with a victory speech or end speech. After that the word is free and everyone is welcome to come…