AuroraB. Artisan

• Member since Nov 13th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • AuroraB.

Replied to the thread Codex Victoria x2 Alliance.
  • AuroraB.

Posted a new thread: Codex Victoria x2 Alliance
    Thread
    With the world on pause, I would like to join a solid alliance for Codex Victoria x2.

I like to play on a high level.

Greetings and stay safe.
  • AuroraB.

Liked KA&KG_COM’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Congrats to THC, you are winning one of the greatest servers on .com from begining of Anniversary rounds. Aurora, hugs and kisses for you :)
    Congrats to WEB, ,guys i don't remember so intense server in many years. You are great team.
    Congrats to Bedlam,…
  • AuroraB.

Replied to the thread Logs.

Thanks a lot :love:8o

Greetins and kisses from France (Ski Holidays)
  • AuroraB.

Liked Niels77’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    finally i can really congratulate the winners of this server. Congratulations THC . Aurora ghosted us twice while we were a bit less active, costed us quite some offence lol, never went for the hamvill so lost about 30k cav and 30 k mercs (rip).…
  • AuroraB.

You are part of that Victory. So celebrate 8o
  • AuroraB.

Thank you. We were not the strongest , but happy that a non premade alliance made it to victory. Some core members of THC haven given all of it in the last days, especially the lithuanians.

In what team did you play Redking ?
  • AuroraB.

I must insist that Basta stands on the same position as THC and shares the victory. Has been the alliance that had THC's back the entire server.

Bedlam/TM was and will always be a formidable, strong, fair play and sportsmanship alliance.

Web an…
  • AuroraB.

Hahahaha
  • AuroraB.

Liked Niels77’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Nice job THC. Its great to see an alliance who doesnt spend as much gold winning a server. You guys earned this victory fairly.
  • AuroraB.

Liked Anze’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Hu_MaTuB)

And Web defeated who? You are just as much of a loser as we are :P
  • AuroraB.

That image is showing that despite we are not a premade alliance we tried to use every card we had at hand. Bedlam VS Web has been indeed what gave us this spot.
  • AuroraB.

Like (Post)
    For several years, the intrigue of the server was dying, reaching its middle. We managed to destroy all our hope of victory as rivals.

We missed the fight. The struggle that goes from beginning to end. And our main plan for this server was to provide…
  • AuroraB.

• AuroraB.

Emerita Augusta , Dubaï of this server. The cement which this towns are built on are made of gold coins. 8o
  • AuroraB.

Okay :*
  • AuroraB.

They don't chose the winner. They played true to themselves. They took regions from both alliances for their own interest.

If your team had been more kind and friendly we would all give you a standing ovation for your strength and strategy.

Both…
  • AuroraB.

• AuroraB.

Web, you are contacting the wrong players in THC to join Web. Blablabla , you are good players nobody else (2 ammon and paratoinon players), blablabla, after what Aurora said about THC, blablabla, we have room for 2 how convenient blablabla.
  • AuroraB.

I do agree with this particular fact. But you kept the weakest alliance for the final stage. Our main force is settling 8o