Starshockwave Beginner

• Member since Nov 19th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • Starshockwave

Liked pzy’s post in the thread Traps are unbalanced..
    Like (Post)
    with the new tribes both having decent defensive horses, the gauls lost what really characterized them and made them worth choosing. trapper was never good, but having a weaker tribe-specific building could be accepted in a trade-off with the fast…
  • Starshockwave

Clay would cost 25. The best option is the 15 gold raise per year. The worker only gets the raise twice during his three years since the final raise would be as he leaves, but it is better than the other option available. That option gives the worker a…
  • Starshockwave

Replied to the thread Traps are unbalanced..
    I used to laugh at traps but now that there is guaranteed causalities they are pretty overpowered. Traps were fine the way they were originally. I guess that they got changed because of how raiders used to laugh when breaking traps. Traps are just…
  • Starshockwave

Liked Saoshyant’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    My Hero superpower is:
    Hero can Raid solo and get resource from any village when its above 20level

Account : Saoshyant
    Server : TT Final
  • Starshockwave

Posted a new thread: Traps are unbalanced.
    Thread
    Why is it that when I send 350 club swingers on a Gaul, and 100 of those clubs get trapped (as I free them all in the exact same attack)... why is it that over 20 of those clubs die? It is unbalanced there was no troops on defense, but yet somehow tones…
  • Starshockwave

Liked Itza’s post in the thread Hero Superpower.
    Like (Post)
    The super-power that I would like the hero is his mobility.
    That he can move instantly between the villages of the player and / or the allies as a defense.
    ID.- Itza
    Server.- beta.travian.com
  • Starshockwave

Thread
    I recently had a player capture over 300 animals within a 2 hour time span, and this was only 8 days into the server. I cleared 3 waves of the players animal defenders, but they just kept coming. I saw it all with scouts because I was weary of the…
  • Starshockwave

Replied to the thread Hero Superpower.
    Travian superhero powers can be double damage & haste. The double damage is straight forward that hero will have its fighting power doubled. The haste should not just apply only to the hero, but to all of the troops traveling with the hero even…