Sponge(HH) Beginner

• Member since Nov 28th 2019
Profile Hits
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    Damn @ Gunners, yall wanna chill for a bit?

No reason to upset our boomer friend brezzok like this, some people his age won’t take it that well!!!!

@acky learned to count yet m8?
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)

Last night was a bloody day for the supreme champions, 4 quads came together against us, and we were once again put to the ultimate test. A zerg mega meta with over 800 accounts, together against us, last time they sent over 100 hammers walking. And we…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay)

Proof:

• Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)

Saying this:

While:

1. Having techs in your own team
    2. Playing for a leader that is ok with buying techs for real money
    3. Zerging with other techers

Is just peak irony.
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)

You lost this argument the moment you were found paying for techs. "But officer, I only stabbed a few times." Your techs disappeared because Chocolat got eaten up, not because you decided to remove them out of some…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)

"You are doing one thing different than us, you are teching."

"Your own leader pays for techs."

"Stop trolling."

• Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Heverton)

Three metas ops you. One you merge with, the second you for all intents and purposes zerg with, the third you counter joint ops. Yeah this is definietly the reason why.
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    Note i havent acually read everything written here carefully since its just the same discussion time & time again.

Here my two cents as a Duat leader / nordics "meta" leader.
    Are we suprised GoW & Goats do joint ops on us? no of course not lol, we have…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from wishmaster3)

As if you would have let a bunch of farms 2.01/TEN recruited sit in the middle of GZ. Would hardly call that attacking TEN, especially since they branded themselves as "IKEA 2" when we asked them nicely to relocate early on. We…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from wishmaster3)

You can interpret my writing as you wish. I'm writing here to debunk the excuses that are thrown around for the reason behind this zerg. So far we have heard anything from what happened a server ago (irrelevant to Nordics) to…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from wishmaster3)

Amazing how you can quote me, where I literally say I'm having a discussion about the "explanations" over the zerg rather than the zerg happening itself, then conclude that I'm complaining about the zerging. I guess you read what…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Heverton)

heverton youve used this statement about more accounts than people in Gunners now a few times. Cut the BS. Every alliance has techs be it 1 or 50. Be it a tech account registered or someone who went inactive and leadership took over…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    The thing is that we are in this situation because we had better plans, strategies and played better than others and that is something that ANY of the teams in here could have achieved with more commitment & skill. Instead of trying to learn, adapt,…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from -Hyperion-)

hahaha sounds like a jew will
    and we just started to mention "Hanuka" days, read it at wikipedia
    we will die but not change to zergers! haha ilike our meta resolve

just kidding.. seriously we all have fun here, we play for the…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    Hmmm my two cents for what its worth (I think the value is going to determined by which echo chamber you reside in but I think that is the reality we live in anyway)

Nordics
    I think its justified in saying that GOATS, GOW and TEN have reasons to want…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

Out of all excuses this one is by far the most pathetic one. By your logic every meta that started day 0 with more than 1 wing in every server is now a zerg. That you weren't aware of Nordics being together from the start doesn't…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

Do whatever you want, 4v1 us if you must. Do joint ops, share artis, share def, if you must. Make whatever excuse you wish to make. Convince yourself of whatever reasons you have to. That all rests on you.

But for me, you are just a…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

You are just a bunch of cowards that know you are a bunch of cowards but instead of just owning up to it and carry on zerging look for every excuse under the sun to justify a 4v1. And when you do that you inevitably start tripping over…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Heverton)

So has GoW done as well but I don't see you chewing them about it, I wonder why?

Duat has said this as well in Discord, Nordics are no angels either on this matter but you are either completely blind or wilfully ignorant to your…
  • Sponge(HH)

Like (Post)
    I came here today looking for banter from the two ops that landed very recently. Back reading this I see a lot about how Gunners is outnumbered and in a never ending war. How we will quit if we dont start making bridges (aka zerging). If Gunners losses…