GoNu

• Member since Dec 3rd 2019
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • GoNu

Like (Post)
    Hello, ViGGe here!

Ill jump in and salute our team for the victory, despite having the odds against us. Also thank you to our opponents.

I played on Angor Animi account. Plan from start was to play with my friends Matty and Nordin, who ended up…
  • GoNu

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    I hope at least every alliance leader is literate enough to realise that while yes we "admitted" using bots, nobody has said anything about breaking the rules. My bots never interact with the game itself and as such they are as legal as Kirilloid or GT.…
  • GoNu

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [ cwl ] Brezzok)

Hey brezzok man. Old is not always better. Your orcish ways and bot accusations (there is a difference between ingame and discord/google sheet bots) can not be tolerated, we will have to ask you to step down from your pickup…
  • GoNu

Liked Saravan’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    IMAGINE HAVING ONE META IN EVERY QUAD PLAYING TOGETHER FOR +100 DAYS AND STILL LOSE

tenor.gif
  • GoNu

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone. Superriku from KLUBBSPORRE here. I want to say thanks to everyone who played on the server, it was a round that turned out completely different than what I expected, in some sense fantastic, and also in some sense bad. Not much if any…
  • GoNu

Liked Moxxi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    Hey all fellow addicted Travian players and thanks for round,

Account; TACKAN (Cheapest toilet brush in IKEA store 0,69e)
    Alliance; IKEA
    Role; Scouts

Account Plan and Duals;
    AFK asked me to play and I was of course always ready when he asks to play…
  • GoNu

Like (Post)
    Well, I for one will not congratulate you. It will not surprise anyone. This is what I think of you : all my villages are talking about IKEA alliance, and I don't give a damn about knowing who is responsible, because everyone in IKEA followed.

• GoNu

Liked AFKi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    I don´t know about com traditions, but we´ve had this one on Fi domains as long as I can remember. When the server is over the winning team opens up with a victory speech or end speech. After that the word is free and everyone is welcome to come…
  • GoNu

Like (Post)
    Hello folks, Kadonnut here.

As AFK cannot write the remaining of IKEA story, I will do it on his behalf. The text below goes briefly through my memories about the server onwards AFK’s quitting day. There might be some factual errors and…
  • GoNu

Replied to the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    GG from me as well, dropped most of ingame stuff around d150 due to IRL but was a fun round all in all. HILJA started out surprisingly good, we could settle among the first in ally landing a 100% cap, and tech IVAR could follow with a nearby 125% 9c…