Willb1 Beginner

• Member since Dec 7th 2019
  • Last Activity:
  • Forum S2
Profile Hits
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

I know IKEA have stated that they want to take over the grey zone and anything less than 30 tiles from the centre they plan to take out, so they are definitely posturing for taking unique artefacts so you could be right about that.…
  • Willb1

As I said before its not the attacks on the players in the grey that made me raise the point. We have had attacks from Gunners and Goats on our members in their quads and I don't for a a second think there is anything going on…
  • Willb1

Yeh we expected you to hit them, its the players outside of the grey zone that you have been hitting that may mean you are getting into bed with TEN. I don't know for certain but seems weird that you would be hitting 2.01 players not in…
  • Willb1

You will find that players from 2.01 aren't that active on the forum or the com 2 discord chat, because most of us are more interested in playing the game, that the mostly meaning less spam that get posted. But I feel like I need to…
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    (Quote from serrano)

We can make a serverwide deal that everyone removed their spawnvillages
  • Willb1

wouldn't using the crop finder be faster?
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..
    The problem is there are always people who try to exploit the system, they can't just play the game the way it was designed to be played. You can keep tweaking the rules and game features, but there will always be someone who finds a loop hole or a way…
  • Willb1

I saw some one got an IGM from one of them asking if they wanted to buy resources, that is pretty conclusive evidence. I don't know how you can prove that some one paid them for resources and wasn't just given them for free though.
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Willb1)

(Quote from Shadow_Fiend)

https://discord.gg/CqDBUJd
  • Willb1

• Willb1

I have nothing against people who play with techs, it is legal and is part of the game. I just think it would take the challenge out of the game. I am sure most of the players with techs are very good players, most seem to have a lot of experience at…
  • Willb1

I imagine the reason why there is a lot less fighting is because all the good players stopped playing. Why invest a lot of time, effort and often money in a game when you are up against players that have a ton of accounts just playing…
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    For me they should add a button to send All farmlist, even if it take à minut, but when you have 20 farm list to send, it take too many time
  • Willb1

Willb1
    Com 6
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread Hide & Seek Battle.
    Willb1
    Com 6
  • Willb1

Willb1 Com 6
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread New Report Filters.
    This is a good idea, for any players who are big raiders it can often be difficult to find attack reports.

I was about to create a thread with a a suggestion similar to this one, so I will just add it to this thread. Having the option to filter out…
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    Hey - I'd love to see a feature in the Reports section where you can add even more filters to the reports (existing filters are already great, but the more the merrier I say). I'm sure this has been brought up before but I've included some suggestions…
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread Day 3: The Place to Stay.
    Com 6
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread Day 1: The Rescue Plan.
    The answer is E