Willb1 Beginner

• Member since Dec 7th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    GUNNERS are a very good team and have now backed that up with actually managing one or two legitimate arty steals, without relying on plants. But even Batman with his rose tinted glasses has got to realise that their Leadership has been screwing them…
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread Why Gunners took st from Ten/Dnd.
    OK. So to sum up, GUNNERs are justifying their actions by saying that it is OK for them to use plants to steal artefacts because VICEs have done it before and when it is explained that that isn't what happened they resort to calling that person a liar.
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ticker)

See you don't have any facts. The public chat was created by Scientist and not Dirty. Dirty didn't play on Clubswingers, but he had his own acc named Dirty (was tech for Clubswingers, then he left). Boots were given back by Yoshi as…
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ticker)

Ahhh that must be dirty, the guy who joined SGR even before that server and didnt actually play Clubswingers and definitely not when Clubswingers switched. Only Stratos was on acc when he switched. And as I said I didnt have any part…
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    So ignore all other facts and just stick to 1 that you can try to prove is false. Eitherway if anyone feels like what Gunners are doing is normal or ok I feel sorry for you.
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    So let me get this right. Mojo Jojo played by MonkeyMagic played on Rompa Stompa last server, guess where? Yes in gunners, his sitter and tech Maleficent played guess where? In gunners too.
    His profile clearly states not literally, but in other words,…
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread Why Gunners took st from Ten/Dnd.
    Batman, please stop trying to justify these type of tactics as they just ruin the whole game. As you said it is supposed to be a war game not a competition of what alliance have the lowest ethics. Just because something doesn't break the official game…
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    Howdy.
    This morning the Gow+Goats+TEN meta did a joint ops on Duat & Ikea, here are the reports,if i missed anything please send them to me in private on discord or IGM to Set and i will add them.
    Would prefer if people don't spam this thread and keep it…
  • Willb1

That's pretty rich coming from GUNNERS. Not sure you guys have much credibility left to try and take any moral high ground.
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    I didn't even know there was an operation going on across multiple alliance. All I can say is don't start a fight on multiple fronts and then be upset when you get retaliation. If you want a 1 on 1 fight then just stick to attacking one alliance. I…
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    From what I can see there is no big Zerg going on, its all just a reaction to what is going on in the server.

I don't see the Nordics complaining about anything but if they didn't want a war on multiple fronts then they shouldn't have had such an…
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread Day 100 maps, facts and artefacts.
    TEN- TSE and 2.01 D are no longer part of either alliance
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

Batman,

Please stick to facts. I know it can be hard.

If you open your travian account's on com2 in either DND or Gunners. ( i used a plural becuase I assume you have an account in each team).

You can observe that TEN has 3 wings.…
  • Willb1

Replied to the thread The lost Hero.
  • Willb1

I know IKEA have stated that they want to take over the grey zone and anything less than 30 tiles from the centre they plan to take out, so they are definitely posturing for taking unique artefacts so you could be right about that.…
  • Willb1

As I said before its not the attacks on the players in the grey that made me raise the point. We have had attacks from Gunners and Goats on our members in their quads and I don't for a a second think there is anything going on…
  • Willb1

Yeh we expected you to hit them, its the players outside of the grey zone that you have been hitting that may mean you are getting into bed with TEN. I don't know for certain but seems weird that you would be hitting 2.01 players not in…
  • Willb1

You will find that players from 2.01 aren't that active on the forum or the com 2 discord chat, because most of us are more interested in playing the game, that the mostly meaning less spam that get posted. But I feel like I need to…
  • Willb1

Like (Post)
    (Quote from serrano)

We can make a serverwide deal that everyone removed their spawnvillages
  • Willb1

wouldn't using the crop finder be faster?