Jeru Beginner

• Member since Dec 17th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Jeru

Do you already learned how to conquer your own village by now? lol
  • Jeru

Im not from TDE or GD, im just stating things that GD did wrong and coul've done differently to balance the server, but you only answer the parts that you want, so this conversation is pointless. Both sides are to blame, there is no…
  • Jeru

Ofc area is important, for artys you have half of them at your disposal and to recruit along the game. We now that until the end many people go inactive and get kicked of the ally and others delete the account, and you would have 2…
  • Jeru

• Jeru

NBA, when GD rejected the SE players from NGp they already had recruited in NW, ofc it would not make sense to be 3 quads vs 1.
    GD could've let the NW alone and try unite NE instead, and maybe then there would be a possibility for 4 top alliances in…
  • Jeru

At one point of the server, TDE had 4 wings in SW, GD had 4 wings in NE and NW. In SE Ngp had one wing and some lefovers from NGp++ and were at war with BK. That war ended and they joined TDE uniting the south. GD should have done the same in the north,…
  • Jeru

Patricia
    Alexander
    Markus
    Alexander
  • Jeru

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.
    Regulary watch the surounding reports, they give useful informations about your neighboors, attacks that they suffered, oasis conquered and at what time, these informations can be the base to you to start planning his destruction
  • Jeru

Replied to the thread Grave Diggers VS 4 Quads.
    I don't know if this post is serious or if it's a troll.
    GD basically have the best players of NE and NW. That's half the area of the server, half the artys can be catched by GD first, what do you want more? The real opponent is TDE-SW that we don't…
  • Jeru

Replied to the thread 📜 History Quiz.
    2 Veii and Rome
  • Jeru

• Jeru

Replied to the thread Hide & Seek Battle.

lalo
    server 4
  • Jeru

Posted a new thread: Bug Hero bonus on combat simulator
    Thread
    The hero bonus (attack/defense) its not working on the game combat simulator.
  • Jeru

Replied to the thread Analysis.
    It's ridiculous, 70% of the server is allied, what pleasure do people have playing like this.

i46FGwx.png
  • Jeru

Posted a new thread: WW so soon?
    Thread
    Why go for WW even before the artefacts
  • Jeru

Posted a new thread: Oasis bug
    Thread
    Since the last update the oasis are bugged, I open map to check unoccupied oasis and their animals and it shows X number os animals, if I close and open again 1sec later it shows a different number of animals, always more.
    Example: I open and it shows 2…
  • Jeru

Posted a new thread: Troops from adventures
    Thread
    Hello guys,

Do troops adquired on adventures become with same smithy level as que ones already in the village?
  • Jeru

Replied to the thread ⛄ Snowball Battle ⛄.

Jerusalem
    tx3.travian.com