serrano Beginner

• Member since Dec 18th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    I was going about my day minding my own business when I had a quiet little laugh to myself, how there's pages of GOATS conspiracy on the forum of this Gunners Zerg, Nordics Zerg etc etc.. All the time it was GOATS part of the big zerg.

;(

EDIT: Sorry not a…
  • serrano

Like (Post)

Last night was a bloody day for the supreme champions, 4 quads came together against us, and we were once again put to the ultimate test. A zerg mega meta with over 800 accounts, together against us, last time they sent over 100 hammers walking. And we…
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    (Quote from russell_hantz)

I do not think any of us are complaining about our diplomatic state. Our actions is what got us here and we recognize that and our diplomacy is the end of our swords and the front face of our Phalanx. If it takes 5 metas to…
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    The thing is that we are in this situation because we had better plans, strategies and played better than others and that is something that ANY of the teams in here could have achieved with more commitment & skill. Instead of trying to learn, adapt,…
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

You are just a bunch of cowards that know you are a bunch of cowards but instead of just owning up to it and carry on zerging look for every excuse under the sun to justify a 4v1. And when you do that you inevitably start tripping over…
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    I came here today looking for banter from the two ops that landed very recently. Back reading this I see a lot about how Gunners is outnumbered and in a never ending war. How we will quit if we dont start making bridges (aka zerging). If Gunners losses…
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay)

so....... Brezzok mixes up his words and he mixes up his ideas.... And Packie is a fool for not understanding what he meant and for correcting his points? So whats your point? Ignore Brezzok and let him ramble?
  • serrano

Liked svenie’s post in the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from [ cwl ] Brezzok)

There's a lot to correct here..

Gunners had no relationship with 2.01 only with DND.
    So point 2 till 4 are already wrong.

We never ganged up with nordics, we don't work together. I don't know why you would say or think…
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Verdie)

Thanks for the update Verdie!
    This deserves it’s own thread. I can hardly believe it a 4 quad meta!, when I thought records would be broken from other teams, I didn’t think it would be for the largest alliance of all times, Yikes!

• serrano

Like (Post)
    Latest news - Zerg of the zergs!

As one of Gunners great leaders I'm honored to tell the news about the four quad ZERG going on!

With the Nordics now being a confirmed meta it didn't take long for the less qualified ones to stack up against them trying…
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sheldon0502)

Mirage losing a 100k hammer. Nacl from last ops, 2 potential wwk/r gone already and counting, if dnd lose nra and a couple more potatoes they are pretty much done.

It took 2 quads to come together to preform a joint…
  • serrano

Like (Post)

Operation : Creme de la creme Warriors

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKopy74weus

In a tumultuous time of upheaval, a lone warrior could be heard sounding alarm sirens of war, however it wasn’t a warning for Gunners, the message instead erring caution for a…
  • serrano

Like (Post)

Standbye for com 2 update. Will organise an in depth analysis with reports shortly. We just launched another ops, 100% successful against the best that remains of vices.

Operation: crème de la crème Warriors. Update loading..
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    "If you define who is the best this way, by speculating who is with who and forcing the server to be 600 vs 600 I admit us being the worst meta here."

This comment from IKEA representative really interests me. Of course we do not wish to give false…
  • serrano

I read your comments with Moss's voice :D cool pic.
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    That would be nice. I don't know of a way though. And Flufie says he is asleep now :)
  • serrano

Would be nice to see the maps without the spawn villages. I don't know if it's possible to program it that way.
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    The last map was not very good, so here are some more detailed ones. Again, it should be known that any views expressed here are entirely my own, and most likely totally wrong.

I found the old mapping tool on a hard drive, and downloaded the most…
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    Com2 Day 14 lay of the land:

This summary includes all the big players in the game currently including Tech alliances. One or two alliances i cant be sure who they are or are not with but i have included them just in case.

North West:
    -
    Duat is currently…
  • serrano

Like (Post)
    If people are interested we can use this thread to do periodic simple figure presentation of current affairs of Meta numbers and a gettermap representation.

Also on OP days one concise report showing all attacks from one alliance rep (typically the…