Optimize Beginner

• Member since Feb 11th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Optimize

Liked sin3’s post in the thread Vacation mode.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ticker)

I totally agree, this game has many things to complain about, but I wouldn't say that vacation mode is one of them. I would really like 100 other things being fixed before doing anything to vacation mode, like for example improving…
  • Optimize

Like (Post)
    Looks like restart will be the 20th of August, as according to the (just now) updated community calendar.
  • Optimize

Like (Post)
    One new feature I think is worth implementing is a sorting function for archived reports. It could be a new standard feature or a gold club/Plus feature perhaps. I would like to be able to sort through archived reports like regular. It might look…
  • Optimize

Replied to the thread Random Questions!.
    (Quote from fnx)

in the same location as the one that was destroyed?
  • Optimize

Liked fnx’s post in the thread Random Questions!.
    Like (Post)
    1. New ww village pops in
    2. Artifact affects the account, not the destination. So, the answer is no. If you reinforce someone, they will have 1x protection from eyes. But if they reinforce your account, you will have 5x (or 3x, 10x) protection on their…
  • Optimize

Posted a new thread: Random Questions!
    Thread
    1) what happens if WW village is zero-popped?

2) if someone with eyes artifact reinforces another account with scouts, is the artifact affect applied? (this must be "no" ?)

3) what are the best alliances doing for ally bonuses, for order of…
  • Optimize

Like (Post)
    I may get many down votes....but still let me put my point. Maybe people can correlate.

Can we have short duration games with 1x speed?
    I tend to loose interest in few days...it becomes everyday liability kind of....fun element starts missing.

Option…
  • Optimize

Posted a new thread: Chiefing and Farm Lists
    Thread
    Proposal: When a village is chiefed (or changes actual owners) it is automatically removed from farm list. This would/could apply to villages changing to natar as well, and maybe even cover abandoned oases
  • Optimize

Posted a new thread: New Scout Features
    Thread
    I would love new scout seeing abilities, that could become available at a certain smithy level or as a new option for "what to scout". A few potential new ones below:

- smithy levels of enemy troops in that village
    - net crop production in the village
  • Northwest has different problem there is NWE fighting an army of multis from BenjaMin Linus. MH has not acted on many alerts
  • Optimize

Posted a new thread: Managing Alliance Wings
    Thread
    Hi - is there any strategy behind managing a two-wing alliance in terms of alliance bonuses? Should it be all top accounts in 1 wing to max bonus while the other wing has much less, or a balanced approach? Other considerations around this related to…
  • Optimize

Posted a new thread: Alliance Name Suggestions?
    Thread
    ---
  • Optimize

Posted a new thread: New Report Filters
    Thread
    Hey - I'd love to see a feature in the Reports section where you can add even more filters to the reports (existing filters are already great, but the more the merrier I say). I'm sure this has been brought up before but I've included some suggestions…
  • Optimize

Replied to the thread Raiding with 1 EI.
  • Optimize

Posted a new thread: Raiding with 1 EI
    Thread
    Hello - can someone please explain all considerations of this tactic?

I assume these are the variables:
    • EI level in smithy
    • Population difference between the raider and farm
    • Wall and residence/palace level in farm
    Your guidance is much appreciated.

• Optimize

Replied to the thread Resource Payback Calc.
  • Optimize

Replied to the thread Resource Payback Calc.
    Good point, but in this case we will not be losing the spawn - it's only a few fields from the cap. As a result, our goal is to maximize total production across both villages. The question could also be applied to upgrading v3 versus fields in cap, when…
  • Optimize

Posted a new thread: Resource Payback Calc
    Thread
    Hi all,

I'm looking for a calculator/table that will tell the payback time of ANY field. I know that this tool exists for crop (among others, https://multimadness.de/cropcalcT44_extended.html) and kirilloid can tell you when to build the bonus…
  • Optimize

Replied to the thread a couple new rules?.
    Update for anyone who was curious: the animals respawn essentially IMMEDIATELY after exactly 5 days, and they respawn pretty friggin fast. I would suggest having troops stop hitting oases exactly at the 5 day mark (when the first BP ends for players who…
  • Optimize

Replied to the thread a couple new rules?.

Follow up question for those who have already seen a server with this new animal-respawn rule: what does it look like when the 5-day grace period is over? Immediately animals start respawning? How much does it resemble…