Sparrow950405 Beginner

• Member since Feb 28th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Sparrow950405

Replied to the thread server com 6 starting on October 9.

when should com 1 server start?
  • Sparrow950405

Replied to the thread server com 6 starting on October 9.
    (Quote from wishmaster3)

• Sparrow950405

Thread
    someone knows if the com 6 server will be an active server and if many players will play and if there will be strong alliances
  • Sparrow950405

Posted a new thread: Com 6
    Thread
    someone knows if com 6 will be active, there will be good alliances playing. If anyone knows, please say so to know whether to play this server or not. I don't want to play a ghost server with no people to play with
  • Sparrow950405

Wrote a comment on Daishinkan_CL’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Si encuentras alguna buena ally para el server 1x me avisas q algunos amigos y yo queremls jugar juntos y buscamos ally
  • Sparrow950405

Replied to the thread using the travmobi application.
  • Sparrow950405

Replied to the thread using the travmobi application.
    I always play with this application in com and hispano servers but never in tournament servers. I update the application but it show me TT2019. I dpont understand why it doesn't show me TT2020. Can you help me
  • Sparrow950405

Posted a new thread: using the travmobi application
    Thread
    Does anyone know if the Travmobi application can be used to play the 2020 qualifying tournament on my cell phone?
  • Sparrow950405

Posted a new thread: COM 3
    Thread
    I am looking for an active alliance to play the com 3 that will start on May 5
  • Sparrow950405

Replied to the thread server starting on May 5.
    Tetea   souravwarrior   Abradolf Lincler In which sector do you plan to start?
  • Sparrow950405

Replied to the thread server starting on May 5.
    I will play the com3 which is the one that started on May 5 which is 1x. I'm looking for an active alliance or enough good players who want to form one. I hope that enough players play and that the server is fun and that we can all enjoy it
  • Sparrow950405

Posted a new thread: server starting on May 5
    Thread
    Hello, a new server will start soon and I would like to know if any of you plan to play it. Maybe we can create a discord group and make an alliance or if any of you have an alliance and maybe you want to invite me. I am Latin American and we can help…