Racevarkentje Beginner

• Member since Mar 4th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Racevarkentje

Replied to the thread Europe [TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe.

For as far I know, there is not even one tech user in the NewOrder alliance. The only tech's they raid are from the Russian meta. At the start of the server, a couple of accounts where kicked from the alliance because of tech-usage.…
  • Racevarkentje

As I mentioned, a tech account played by a invividual I don't consider as cheating. As long this tech account is played by a real player which only plays that account.
    The problem (and the cheating) is that a lot of players…
  • Racevarkentje

The problem at the moment is that some players have the resources (or a lot of cousins or a good method to not get detected) to farm enough to feed 300k crop consumption with only 6 villages, while still training 24/7. In my opinion you can't call this…
  • Racevarkentje

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Racevarkentje)

You see on the screen above, how many players have registered (9483) since the begining.

but we dont know how many players are still on the server, or are still playing

according to the overview stat , there are 4766 accounts…
  • Racevarkentje

How many players left at America?
  • Racevarkentje

Replied to the thread ComX Server - Reports.
    I think in they end these Nutz won the server. It was maybe not obvious but there were with ML. They didn't do anything to help them, little like Istanbul, but they claim to be with them the whole server on forum and that's why they also won.
  • Racevarkentje

In comparison to the arab/turk meta was cows much better in average indeed (average player twice as good), but the smaller meta's were in average better than cows in the end (the smaller the meta, the better the average player).
    It looks to me the…
  • Racevarkentje

So based on these numbers you can conclude the next things:

Population Statistics
    The Cow Meta: 5608146 (~5.6m)
    The Arab & Turk Meta: 30403222 (~3m) [You made a typo in the number here]
    ILS: 2120861 (~2m)
    NewOrder: 701581…
  • Racevarkentje

• Racevarkentje

You guys lost 99 croplands (let's say level 17 fields) which is 217 mil on resources and 18k clubs with 5k of knights versus a 50k clubs and 11k knights and a 13k sword & 10k TT's (damage done by this is unknown). I would say…
  • Racevarkentje

For as far I know there is no cooperation between Cow's, LTU and New Order. But I'm not suprised they target the same ally because a lot of people are not happy with the current situation of the Instanbul ally. But a big ally as them should be able to…
  • Racevarkentje

Posted a new thread: Clearence comx rumours
    Thread
    Hello Travian team,

I know for questions you need to write tickets etc. but you didn't respond on them.
    At this moment, everyone of comx and I'm sure Travian forum moderators also know, it is widely known there are a lot of accusations of cheating by…
  • Racevarkentje

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.
    The best tip for a beginner is friends. Not real-life friends, but friends on the server. You won't make it alone. Find a nice alliance and find friends. Not one tip will make you a pro, only many tips and experiences will. A (experienced) friend will…
  • Racevarkentje

The libarian can not see where the thief is fleeing when he's knocked out
    Dr.Booze
    Tx3.travian.com
  • Racevarkentje

The libarian can not see where the thief is fleeing when he's knocked out
    Dr.Booze
    Tx3.travian.com
  • Racevarkentje

• Racevarkentje