Amit Beginner

• Member since Mar 30th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Amit

Replied to the thread Don't People like new tribes?.
    Both have great defence points.
    In attack also, Huns have great calvry, and Egypt's also have great infantary.

Similar goes with other three tribes.
  • Amit

How much gold in beginning and what will gold club cost?
  • Amit

Posted a new thread: Don't People like new tribes?
    Thread
    I can see many servers with 3 tribes. But we have very few servers (only special servers) with 5 tribes.

Don't people like new tribes (huns and egyptians)?
    I find both of them wonderful. Not sure why we do not have many servers with all 5 tribes.
  • thanks!!
    Sorry for ignorance.
    So we can attack from beginning or will there be some build time of like 5 days on normal server in which we cannot attack?
  • Amit

gauls actually are defensive troops Or we can say a bit balanced troops.
    Best for farming (tt)

In 3 tribe game, best attack is with teuton. Special benefit is more resources in raids. And the brewery adds a lot more.

But yes, having gaul can make you…
  • what will be speed of server?
    And only goal to setup new village Or is it complete round?
  • Amit

Like (Post)
    Midsummer2-1.png

Dear players!

For the past weeks we receive regular requests on forum, in Discord and through our Social Media channels for more 5 tribes servers.

Today we are happy to announce, that we will soon start 2 special Mid-summer servers in classic
  • Amit

Like (Post)
    For me they should add a button to send All farmlist, even if it take à minut, but when you have 20 farm list to send, it take too many time
  • Amit

• Amit

Thread
    Face challenge when hero is in offencive village and brings defence from adventure...and vice versa as well.

So if possible if troops can also be hero item and we can use it in whichever village we want.
  • Amit

Like (Post)
    I agree with Amit
    200 - 230 days playing a server every day would be exhausting and always people leave their accounts after a while because of life problems.So it's better to keep the action going in a short time and stop simming to have more fun.…
  • Amit

Instead of time, cost should be reduced. We need to build hospital to level 20 to have this benefit.

Maybe, because I am new, so could not use hospital
  • Amit

Like (Post)
    Repairing or "healing" troops in a hospital should cost less than the cost of producing new in barracks/stable.

This just makes sense: fixing something that is already there should cost less than making new!

Or is this why the environment is a mess?!
  • Amit

Thread
    I may get many down votes....but still let me put my point. Maybe people can correlate.

Can we have short duration games with 1x speed?
    I tend to loose interest in few days...it becomes everyday liability kind of....fun element starts missing.

Option…
  • Amit

That's true. But first 3 days (specially 2nd and 3rd) when you have to raid oasis is also important. You are correct that this option is there but it is a little tricky as it might work and may go against.

And it is part of normal game. My only appeal…
  • Amit

Like (Post)
    well if you play and sell the 7 cages and 30 ointments you get in start in auction then you will be able to activate gold club. And if u find a glad helm then you
    can enjoy the entire round even.
  • Amit

It is war game, but playing with gold club and without gold club is way too different stories.
    And in normal servers, it is just a game. If we are talking about tournament, it is way too different thing.

Maybe I am wrong here, but this is what I felt…
  • Amit

Like (Post)
    Well its not an examination. Rather its a war game. And in a war, you can not expect the teams to have same weapons, same resources. So if a player cant afford money for gold club and wishes to participate, it is his choice to join the war with it.
  • Amit

Thanks for downgrade, but please justify reason.
    If we give any examination, we get same resources. All candidates get same resources.

Either name should not be tournament, or resources should be same.

I have not seen people giving entrance exam and…
  • Amit

how long qualification and final server will last?
    And as it is tournament, so every player should get fair chance. It should not depend on if you can buy gold or not.
    So, request to have gold club enabled for all at least.