Trx Beginner

• Member since Apr 3rd 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK
  • Trx

Like (Post)
    I think the farm list does need an owner field so that if the owner on the list does not match the owner on the village, no raid is sent.
  • Trx

Replied to the thread 📜 History Quiz.
    2. Veii and Rome
  • Trx

• Trx

Replied to the thread Roma troops training time too much.
    In the early game it's easy, build walls level 5, residence and crannies. They won't have that many clubs so if they attack you and they lose troops and don't take any resources they will give up on you. Further in the game you have to be in an alliance…
  • Trx

Replied to the thread Roma troops training time too much.
    Hello, yes teutons are cheaper and fast to train that the other tribes, at least for the 3 main tribes and romans are the opposite, the more expensive and slowest training. But if you count the actual stats of each unit you can see that teutons are very…
  • Trx

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.

OK now I understand you were being sarcastic, sorry my slow brain xD
  • Trx

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.

You can only build one of each in each city but you can build multiple crannies and they are much cheaper and faster to build than just upgrading embassy and academy, thats why so many people advice building crannies and it is a good…
  • Trx

Replied to a comment by Bravos on Trx’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Com certeza amigo.
  • Trx

Replied to a comment by Bravos on Trx’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Boas, inicialmente comecei numa aliança que entretanto desapareceu P&B e acabei por me juntar a uma wing dos R&V.
  • Trx

Replied to the thread What's in your name?.
    My name comes out of a gymnastic device just because I couldn't think of a better one
  • Trx

Replied to the thread Roman hammer.

The best defensive troop you can get are probably praetorians, try to have some of them in each village. But as wichmaster said a good alliance is also very important
  • Trx

Replied to the thread Roman hammer.
    The EI are faster and carry more resources. Additionally they are cheaper than the EC and faster to train so I prefer to train EI over the EC. For infantry you have to go with imperians cause they are the strongest attacking infantry you can get as Roman…