danews Beginner

• Member since Apr 7th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • danews

Posted a new thread: 10x america laggy
    Thread
    Team, can yous guys check this laggy server? =/

We got a lot of gold going on, there are free servers that don't lag like that. It's frustrating...
  • danews

Replied to the thread RHS?.
    Hahaha, so you are the Fool who attacked with the front after 3 attacks. Damn, your team really dont deserve to win.

About OTTOMAN, i still dont care about that players, we are not in the same league.

Don't come here to belittle anyone's victory, your…
  • danews

Big hugs, try again next time. Sorry for the hits.
  • danews

What happened to this guy?
    [RHS-Hann] That Guy da aldeia [?]
    lol

my alliance is the one that will win the server, without having tried to take the fun out of the game.
  • danews

I've already talked to you guys, Simcity players. Do you need the plan to be able to up a WW, okay?

:nope::nope::nope:

Karma is complicated. Don't say I didn't warn you hahaha

A looooooot of points and no WW. =/
    Thats sad.
  • danews

Like (Post)

I know this is 10x but this is crazy right!?

Well not really - it happened to be in a Natar village which I subsequently chiefed and sent my hero to. :D
    Actually the Adventure took about 2 secs but that was because of the lag in refreshing the page. 8o
  • danews

Bro, there is no room for whining. I said that you are cowards for what you did and will pay for it, because there is only noob with pop on your team.

Your guys don't know how to ride arty, use front, make troops, defend WW and…
  • danews

Liked RICARDO I’s post in the thread RHS?.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from danews)

I think an error on this server ... RHS builds without plan what the f..?

you should file the complaint with support noob

HAHAA

• danews

Replied to the thread Do you plan more x10?.
    fast games like that are really cool and dynamic, I like it. Also good for testing new civilizations.
  • danews

My attack still at home, this is another aspect of the game that you don't understand hahaha the statistics only serve to show what is obvious, you are the 3 biggest alliances, it is your obligation to be at the top and not to suffer with the rest of…
  • danews

So what happened to your WW? Lack resources? Or was it the Natars who attacked at dawn?

Hahaha you can't call these attacks a hammer. Not even with artifact were you able to make a decent attack, this is a pity.

It didn't take much to bring down your…
  • danews

wow wow wow, "entire server", look how many top accounts you called for this alliance, you cowards have teamed up with the top players in an attempt to distort the real meaning of the game.

took the war to everyone on the server, and now use that as an…
  • danews

Posted a new thread: RHS?
    Thread
    What happened guys?

it's always that old Travian story. Guys think it's Simcity, send attacks before the front :D this is a big mess, you don't deserve a single gold used in this account with 10 people on the team.

Another thing, don't take artifact…
  • danews

Like (Post)
    I have checked and there were some issues but they are being worked on so should either already be cleared or cleared shortly.
  • danews

Like (Post)
    the servers lags out every 5 clicks lol basicly unplayable with 7 villages
  • danews

Replied to the thread The server is very laggy.