Achtung Moderator COM

• Member since Apr 11th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Achtung

As Jchym sad above,
    You will get the silver but since your account is under deletion you will no longer be able
    to exchange that silver into gold cause of the limitation under deletion.

Regards,
    Achtung
  • Achtung

Replied to the thread Discussion: Travian Version 4.6.

Hi

Yes you are correct about this.
    It's 200 gold regardless of speed.

In this case I were talking about normal x1 but yes it's a bigger change there.
    But at the same time it would have been bad if they give you 130 and you can buy the…
  • Achtung

Any suggestion what could happen to those troops is welcome. If you have any idea let us know
  • Achtung

As stated above. If you have 5 villages with 10k off units in them than you tell your friend to take those 5 villages and just like that you have 50k units hammer and could easy be abused. This is the reason it's not an option at the moment. If you even…
  • Achtung

Replied to the thread The end of Travian is approaching.

Hi

Because the team that make the graphics would not fit to make a system to prevent cheaters, What you telling here is that
    they should all try to avoid cheaters ?

The graphic team is doing a really good jobb with what…
  • Achtung

This is always the case,
    Since the troops that got deleted was originally in your village that got chiefed the troops no longer have a village to return to.

So keep that in mind, you always lose the troops if you lose the village no matter where…
  • Achtung

Replied to the thread Discussion: Travian Version 4.6.

Keep in mind that even though gold club is 200 gold your starting gold is now 130 gold,
    so there is not different besides if you use those 130 gold for something else the step is longer but if you not it's the exact same.
  • Achtung

Replied to the thread Transfering Gold.

Hi,

The only way to transfer gold to another account is to delete your account and only then you can use the link to
    transfer your gold to another account. But keep in mind that you can only transfer the amount of gold you once…
  • Achtung

If you don't have the option to merge you are more than likely playing on a server that has this option inactivated.

Best regards,
    Achtung
  • Achtung

As wishmaster3 sad above if you pay gold/resources the merging happen instant so there is no time involved in the process

Regards,
    Achtung
  • Achtung

It could be so that the player in question is under constant farming from other players.
    If this is the case you would always end up with no resources or very few.
  • Achtung

Replied to the thread insults.
  • Achtung

This seems to be sent to you in-game that's why we have not seen it on the forum.
    I can only take care of actions that happens at the forum.

If you get messages like that I would always suggest you to report that player in-game and if nothing happens
  • Achtung

This does not sound good at al to be honest, I have not seen any reports about this, in what language are those in ?
    Both me and the whole team are taking reports very serious.
  • Achtung

Replied to the thread raid oasis.
  • Achtung

Crannies works on the exact same way here. If the player you attack have crannies that cover the amount of resources he/she has in the origin village there will be
    no bounty on the attack. But keep in mind that if the attacker is a teuton he/she has…
  • Achtung

What happened here was probably that the owner of the oasis you attacked made an self attack.
    Let say that I attack my own oasis and cause of that there is a time limit of 1 min before it can be raided on resources again.

So If I attack my oasis at…
  • Achtung

Replied to the thread Cranny question.
  • Achtung

Yes, offers in the market does include in the village total amount available.
    So you can't hide resources in the market.
  • Achtung

Were it an hero in the attack with a possible Bag of the Thief ?