IaaOkeoke Beginner

• Member since Apr 23rd 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • IaaOkeoke

Replied to the thread America x1 need Dual, Currently rank 8 on day 45.
    message me on Discord: 1TeddyBro1#7098
  • IaaOkeoke

Liked Achtung’s post in the thread Top 10 numbers.
    Like (Post)
    Hi again,

I have seen that travian kingdom shows what rank you are in the top 10 .
    Like if you are a raider for example, you ain on the top 10 list it shows you are maybe rank 100 instead of ? as it shows now.

I just wondering what you guys think…
  • Also would like to see some changes regarding inactive accounts.
    If nobody log in (owner or sitter) for 48 hrs - account should switch automatically to vacation mode until someone log in again.
    Lot of benefits imo
    - motivate players to be more active
    -…
  • IaaOkeoke

Like (Post)
    Well they just need atleast equal troops to make the defend..

Its no fun.. to kill animals.. if someone can spend money to get animals but not single troops.. it should be captured by someone else who have cages with troops.. this will force people to…
  • IaaOkeoke

Like (Post)
    so here is my idea..

lets capture troops from other players village..

1) attacker hero goes with cages ( can go with troops or not..)
    2) attacker hero capture animals from other people (if troops are with them they ransack village too)

defender…
  • IaaOkeoke

Replied to the thread Limit abuse of dual accounts.
    think about the differences of having a dual and having a bot.

when a player activated a bot, the real owner of the account stopped playing but the account will keep on doing the progress.
    when a player plays with a dual, the real owner of the account…
  • IaaOkeoke

Like (Post)
    Hello
    My personal opinion:

Limiting the duals on accounts Makes 100% sense ,

there is no real way to detect multis ,if someone logs in with diffrent Ip everytime .

2 duals per account , each person covers 6-9 hours , account is good to go , Plus…
  • IaaOkeoke

Like (Post)
    Minimapa.png
  • IaaOkeoke

Like (Post)
    Hello,

Am i the only one that wants to remove the uses of multis/techs? I really hate they removed the rule about having to play for their own benefit. The game is dying and i think that tech/multi abusers are a big factor. No new players are playing…
  • IaaOkeoke

Replied to the thread America [TTQ] Rumors from Group America.

Most of the top raiders in the server are located in SW. They created massive amount of techs and bots?
  • IaaOkeoke

Like (Post)
    .com1 server, 3 servers ago. Drama Queen had a bidding fight with our one of our player. First two helmets went for 1.97 mill silvers.
    2 Servers ago it went for 1.4 million.
    Last server also 1mill+ but don't recall exactly.
  • IaaOkeoke

Posted a new thread: Need a dual
    Thread
    looking for a dual now or a friend to play with, preferably offensive player and someone who buys gold and has a strong will to win and grow strong :)
  • IaaOkeoke

Replied to the thread Anyone need a DUAL?.
    looking for a dual now or a friend to play with, preferably offensive player and someone who buys gold and has a strong will to win and grow strong :)
  • IaaOkeoke

lol. which server are you talking about?
  • IaaOkeoke

Thread
    Let's roll this out
    List the name of the server with the most expensive auction on earth!

the most expensive sold item I've ever seen is Helmet of Gladiator (anglosphere 6) -> 720.000 silver 8)
  • IaaOkeoke

Posted a new thread: alliance size
    Thread
    now that the amount of players is decreasing and the map size is smaller. The number of an alliance's member should be decreased too or else 50% map would be friends to each other in the mid game and in the late game 80% players will just be merged into…
  • IaaOkeoke

Like (Post)
    Pro tip is to not read this forums thread, like seriously its getting worse and worse. ::|

If you want tips just ask any pro player with high pop or good raider (check top 10), be humble with what you ask and if you are good fellow he will give some…
  • IaaOkeoke

Liked Bounty Hunter_NL’s post in the thread Wrong.
    Like (Post)
    The only resources going into the hero's inventory are the ones you get from either adventures, or tasks. How is that unlimited in your tiny mind?
  • IaaOkeoke

Like (Post)
    Maybe unpopular opinion but I think the decline has more to do with game design decisions then ban waves. I mean tell me, why should a new player without prior game knowledge or any contacs to veterans start this game?

Yes they need to improve the ban…
  • IaaOkeoke

Liked MatinCW’s post in the thread Anglosphere 6.
    Like (Post)