• Member since Apr 26th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • aZameGa

Like (Post)
    dam it's getting crowded

Reminder to all who hate me , CWL or EFF, wild or others,
    We are GOATS, playing as GOATS as last year's, for like 8 years

So if you want to brag you beat immortal because some played with them b4 or wild or any other, forget…
  • We went on adventure out of .com homeland comfort zone. Can't say it all went as we wanted but I definitely learn something new. The below guide has developed from that experience. Thanks to our opponents who made us do it, even bigger thanks to all my…
  • aZameGa

Replied to the thread RHS?.

so ... you all sat there with your big brains calculating, with no army, while everyone hit us and nobody hit you and we hit other two so you waltz in to default victory!

Sorcery type of calculations there my friend! Kudos for that though! =)…
  • aZameGa

Usually happens when whole server attacks you and you take out other 2 contenders, and misfits win by default.

i think problem was not those 3 teaming up, rather rest of server not having enough courage to step up!

(End game showed that they were more…
  • aZameGa

Baba Ghanoush
    Ts20.Travian.ru
  • aZameGa

Like (Post)
    https://prnt.sc/s5yzai

10x Hun Hammer
  • aZameGa

hahaha, who is belittling who here? I’ve never seen someone win and come to forums to laugh at opponent. You are very low! I won’t spend much time on you after this answer :)

1) yes that was me who sent the rammer late! It doesn’t…
  • aZameGa

Liked Gourdinho34’s post in the thread RHS?.
    Like (Post)
    Hi there,
    First of all, I hope all of you and your loved ones are and will remain healthy.

Then, I want to say congratulations to every single player of this x10. I think we all share the same opinion : this one was really worth playing, with a lot of…
  • aZameGa

also, whole server was gonna be happy as long as RHS didn’t win!

And I actually was quite happy that LT “won”, because they just won by default, no team beat us to win, everybody just Targeted us, and we stood all the way till 98 with 99 qued!

So say…
  • aZameGa

Liked ClubScientist’s post in the thread RHS?.
    Like (Post)
    Apparently our friend can not see, we still have plans!

I would love to know which alliance you came from? One of the three we stole plans from?

The one who lied to get a plan back and broke promises on ramadan?

The one who lost their plans that had 200k…
  • aZameGa

Nothing you say matters, unless you show who you were in game!

You “won” what are you ashamed off? 😂

could it be that you are ashamed of your “victory” because you won by default? LOL

yes, biggest teams teamed at server beginning. As it…