djdalgis Beginner

• Member since May 2nd 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • djdalgis

Thread
    Hello,

I'm looking for a dual for an offensive teuton account. Gold will be used. Good english is mandatory. Anyone living in Indian/South American/North American/Australian timezones is preferred.

Message me on discord if interested: djdalgis#3998
  • djdalgis

Thread
    Hello guys,

I'm searching for a second dual for an offensive top15 teuton account in 10x Europe. We're using gold. South American/American/Indian/Austrialian time zones work well. The account will need coverage from 5am GMT to 1pm GMT.

Proper english…
  • djdalgis

Posted a new thread: Looking for a dual (10x Europe)
    Thread
    Hey,

I'm looking for a dual to play for an offensive teuton account in 10x Europe.

Gold will be used.
    I live in GMT+3 timezone so I'll need someone from the US or South America or Australia that speaks proper english.

Text me on discord -…
  • djdalgis

Replied to the thread Europe 10x Ally Announcement.
  • djdalgis

Posted a new thread: Europe 10x Ally Announcement
    Thread
    Hey guys,

As you all know another 10x is right around the corner and me and a bunch of other members of the alliance ToS who finished top3 in America last 10x are looking to avenge on the mistakes made playing the first 10x after nearly an 8 year…
  • djdalgis

Replied to the thread Hannibal Returns.

me and a couple of top guys from ToS are trying to run it back again but this time pull out a W in Europe since this last 10x was our first server in like 8 years haha.

best of luck in the US and hope you guys crush it this time!
  • djdalgis

Replied to the thread Hannibal Returns.
    Hey mate, are you sticking with US or trying to jump into European servers this time?