Adroth

• Member since May 2nd 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Adroth

Posted a new thread: Plans drop on Com 3
    Thread
    So plans dropped on Com 3 13 hrs ago. The Three Kingdoms (TK) Confed took 12 of the 13 WW plans (As I understand it, mostly because we screwed up on one and had to resend to try to take it and were too late). Tavern WW will have a hard time getting…
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread COM3 !!!PLZ BE ACTIVE.

still not super active but try the com 3 discord server. https://discord.gg/wwswuk9Z
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread The lost Hero.
    Com 3

• Adroth

Adroth Com 3
  • Adroth

Clay = 3
    iron = 10
    Wheat = 5

W + C * i = 43

Adroth Com 3
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread Day 5 – The Time Has Come.

Adroth Com 3
  • Adroth

trough #2 will be. The others are all blocked.
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread Hero Experience.
    xp helmet yes. IF you kill stuff to get xp. sadly it doesn't generate xp on its own like the glad helm does CP.
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread What's in your name?.

yeah. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/wroth?s=t
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread What's in your name?.
    used alot of diffrent nick names for diffrent games. Then one day I was making a new Character for LOTR online and was trying to figure out a new character name. decided on a name that combined "add" and the past tense fro wrath, "wroth". Used it ever…
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread Hero Equipment for Roman.

-If you are playing Off Roman, go with Imp sword. The Cav swords give bigger attack bonus per troop but you will have many fewer cav units than you will imps so the greatest attack power for your hammer will com from the imp weapons.

-If you…
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread Sunday school for newbies.
    as far as help goes you can post here on the forum asking specific questions and people are often very helpful
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread Newbie Question: building time.
    correct. It is part of the Tribal bonus that makes them different than the others. Each Tribe has traits, buildings, and bonuses that allows them to be competitive and provide their own unique tactical and/or strategic play styles versus the other…
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread Newbie Question: building time.
    As a roman you can have 1 field and 1 building being created simultaneously. Thye will both show countdown timers and do not wait on each other at all. They can both be built at the same time if Roman. Other tribes can only build one item at a time. …
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread Browser notification.
    no there is not. You could set a timer on your phone or something
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread swapping position of buildings.
    problem might be in how it relates to cata attacks. is the "random" target selected by the program at launch? If so what happens to the cata attack if the building is moved while catas en route? What if a specific building is targeted and is moved while…
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.

Attacker tips:
    1) ALWAYS scout before sending a hammer. The entire player account if possible. Blindly launching troops at people is a good way to loose troops. As a deff player I have had a lot of fun wrecking…
  • Adroth

• Adroth

Posted a new thread: Sort function for Archive
    Thread
    One new feature I think is worth implementing is a sorting function for archived reports. It could be a new standard feature or a gold club/Plus feature perhaps. I would like to be able to sort through archived reports like regular. It might look…
  • Adroth

Replied to the thread what languages do you speak?.