ThomasGB CM COM/Anglo & FR

• Member since May 15th 2020
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • I really think it's too hard to say because it depends on too many factors.
    You need to adapt your account depending on your time mainly, but also your alliance, ongoing battles/wars, your neighbourhood, gold usage, your income from raiding, your…
  • It will always be better to raid because it will bring massive extra income which will enable you to keep creating troops, upgrading your fields and buildings at a faster rate.
    The "problem" is that raiding takes time and consistency. So as you said, it…
  • ThomasGB

Thread
    International-1x.png

Chers joueurs,

Nous avons le plaisir de vous annoncer que le Serveur INTERNATIONAL 4 débutera le jeudi 10 juin 2021 à 17h UTC+1 (heure française).
    Lien du serveur : International 4

Informations générales :

Date de démarrage 10 juin
  • ThomasGB

Replied to the thread 3/5/10 year medal?.

Just to clarify, if you gained a veteran medal, you can't lose it anymore.
  • ThomasGB

Oh okay, well if that's the case and if you already contacted the support team, all good. Hopefully, it will do the trick ;)

Have a nice day Wodan.
  • ThomasGB

The medal is linked to the email you're using to create your IG accounts.
    Do you think you used the same email address for the last 12 years?
  • Hello Rony22,

Many different criteria involved when it is decided that an account will be deleted. The time an account needs to be inactive differ a lot, and for every deleted account, there is a certain percentage's chance that the capital becomes a…
  • ThomasGB

Replied to the thread sending gold to europe 10x.

Hello,

All Gold transfer links are redeemable in every Regional server, including the new speed x10 one :)
  • ThomasGB

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.
    Yes, also forwarded what you said here :)
    I just pointed out the Italian feedback since it was done by their CM for their Community ;)
  • ThomasGB

Regarding the Italian Community, your Community Manager has already forwarded the negative feedback about the news to HQ.
  • ThomasGB

Oh, which part do you think isn't true?

It's a difficult decision, but, overall, the popularity of the forums has declined in favour of other platforms.
    (Quote from issss)

I'll forward the feedback.
    Regarding our personal…
  • ThomasGB

Hello :)

The blog will be the place where you can share this type of creative content. It might be better if you contact the HU Community Manager about it since it's in Hungarian but I can forward it myself if you prefer, just…
  • ThomasGB

The reason why we're moving to Discord is that most of the Community is using that platform, the feedback has been really good since we launch our official server and the forum is less and less used or visited.
    You can still express your dislikes and…
  • ThomasGB

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Undaunted)

I was rank 3 climbing medal with a 15 cropper as my starting village in week 3 as gaul last week (speed server x2) and this week i play tested was 4th with my 2nd village speed server x3 as roman in week 2. Both without extra gold
  • ThomasGB

Like (Post)
    are we talking about km/h or mp/h (retard units)?
  • ThomasGB

• ThomasGB

• ThomasGB

• ThomasGB

• ThomasGB

Like (Post)
    Hi,

It depends on the time you have.
    x1 seems to go very slow but when you get a few weeks in and you are about 10 villages it's sometimes
    frustrating and hard to keep it up when you have something else you need to do.

I would say even an x1 is hard…