Jett Beginner

• Member since Jun 30th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Jett

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Jett)

That's it.

If you just remove the waterworks, egyptians are still a very good tribe.

So a nerf or a rework is needed to have a competitive 5 tribe regular server.
  • Jett

Replied to the thread Don't People like new tribes?.
    The biggest reason behind why 5 tribes aren’t as popular yet, is that Egypts especially outshine every other tribe by a lot.

Im sure that we will mostly see 5 tribe servers in the future, whenever Travian decides to nerf the Egyptian waterworks
  • Jett

I got you fam, thanks for quoting me, as I had forgotten about the thread already.

Right now, it’s not uncommon that an alliance get 10 building plans if not all of them, since premade alliances all can plan for the spawns as they…
  • Jett

• Jett

Replied to the thread ❄️ Snowball Battle ❄️.
  • Jett

I know this isn’t your domain, but seeing it as a lot of players on Com are also on Anglosphere, maybe you can look into some of the suggestions for other special servers?

Also saves us from having to make a new thread on domain where staff…
  • Jett

Replied to the thread [TTF] Rumors from Finals.
    Rumour has it that there will be no cheaters on this server.
  • (Quote from Fonzy87)

Spot on mate!

TG have claimed that they can easily just make it impossible for TOR users, and maybe even VPNs/Proxies to not be able to play the game, so would be awesome if we could get servers like that :-)
  • (Quote from Ridder Huma)

"If there’s enough support from the local community we listen and try to make this happen."

Ok, how many people have to support a proposal in order to be accepted by TG?
    I ask it beacause there are a lot of people in the world…
  • Jett

Replied to the thread comx map.
  • What the actual is going on...

Lets encourage people to cheat! Yay!
  • Jett

Like (Post)
    Hi I would suggest there was a date/time somewhere that tells when the list was sent away, could be next to the farmlist name.
    This way we could easy see when we last time sent away our targets in that list
  • Jett

Liked sin3’s post in the thread Vacation mode.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ticker)

I totally agree, this game has many things to complain about, but I wouldn't say that vacation mode is one of them. I would really like 100 other things being fixed before doing anything to vacation mode, like for example improving…