VeGe Beginner

• Male
  • from Iraq
  • Member since Jul 6th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • VeGe

Like (Post)
    (Quote from wishmaster3)

I mean, thats the whole "left bAD anti-SGR till USSR-Cousins stole their construction plan part" xD But yeah, fair enough. Makes sense to point it out. Regardless, bAD and SGR worked together in endgame which is why Maria decided…
  • VeGe

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bad Ghost/Lejon)

I basically said what you said, minus the whole nonsense about Khabby "shittalking" you. We've had this conversation many times xD and you still choose to believe what you want to believe because then you're not at fault and…
  • VeGe

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

hero xp *
    (Quote from Noideamate)

looks like someone forgot and sent 1 druid with the scouts :D
    jk , its for hero xp , im not going to defend or deny it tho , people use their techs to push , i asked them to splat scouts on me instead 8)

• VeGe

Like (Post)
    Small request by team Dire

Can we leave the cheating/teching/last server talk behind... It’s old news, theres enough on other threats already written about it. Also, every alliance is guilty of cheating, so stop acting like you are the holy. (teching…
  • VeGe

i didnt deny something like that 8) , im not hypocrite like people that denied buying res then got banned
  • VeGe

top tier defender as u see :D

not my fault people forget and send 1 other troop when they try to scout me :D
  • VeGe

at least im not hiding my IGN :S , share your IGN and lets see which account is better :P , as u said baby , keep hiding in boonies for now , only time will tell
  • VeGe

suck at travian :D , i wont reply on this one , go ask your team who bounced on me first :P
  • VeGe

hello my fan , :cryingrobert: :D

i dont see any broken english , teach me daddy
  • VeGe

I see other alliances really interested in recruiting Gunners kicked members :D
  • VeGe

answer*
    question*
  • VeGe

I wonder who wrote ths for u , cuz last time i remember u have broken english