LegatusLegionis Artisan

• Member since Jul 15th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • LegatusLegionis

Replied to the thread Europe [TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe.

The Travan team should, after making changes to the game and the rules of the game, also impose sanctions on the player deliberately robbing the account, a private farm working for him - the sanction is the confiscation of all gold…
  • LegatusLegionis

Wrote a comment on Glacier’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Glacier, Ghost zwracam się do was z uprzejmą prośbą o skasowanie wszystkich komentarzy (wpisów) w tym temacie (ANKIETA -patrz strona pierwsza na FORUM) i napisanie, że Moderator zabrania tu zamieszczania komentarzy (wpisów) pod sankcją…
  • LegatusLegionis

Wrote a comment on anonimek’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Aureus to jest i… na usługach Glaciera i Ghosta. Oni mu pozwalają na to, co robi. To użyteczny i... Pokasowali cześć moich wpisów. Teraz to wygląda tak jakby Aureus ośmieszył mnie a ja nie mogę na to odpisać, bo znów skasują mój wpis albo…
  • LegatusLegionis

Replied to the thread Europe [TTQ] Rumors from Group Europe.

The Travian team has removed the game rules that the account cannot play to its detriment. This made it possible to legally play on private farm accounts.

It should be written in the game rules that the account may not play to its…