lucid0428 Beginner

• Member since Jul 31st 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • lucid0428

Posted a new thread: Hero Equipment for Roman
    Thread
    Hello, I'm playing Roman and my playstyle is simming. Now I'm having prob of adventure due to low hp. I have a lot of silver and i don't know which equip should i get through auction.. from head to toe.. any suggestions?
  • lucid0428

Replied to the thread Newbie Question: building time.
    i see, i wonder why roman can build 2 at a time while others can't? because their troops are expensive to build?
    (Quote from Adroth)

• lucid0428

Like (Post)
    As a roman you can have 1 field and 1 building being created simultaneously. Thye will both show countdown timers and do not wait on each other at all. They can both be built at the same time if Roman. Other tribes can only build one item at a time. …
  • lucid0428

Like (Post)
    no there is not. You could set a timer on your phone or something
  • lucid0428

Like (Post)
    No it isn't sorry! It is something they may implement eventually but right now it's a coding nightmare to do.
  • lucid0428

Posted a new thread: Newbie Question: building time
    Thread
    I just noticed when i build a resource right after i build a building, it doesn't add time. But when i build another bulding, it would double the time of the second building? Am I wrong? I just want to clarify it thanks!
  • lucid0428

Posted a new thread: Browser notification
    Thread
    is there a way to have a notification popping out when the construction of my building is finished? i'm currently reading some novel and i have to close travian tab in order to focus. Thanks in advance.
  • lucid0428

Replied to the thread swapping position of buildings.
  • lucid0428

Posted a new thread: swapping position of buildings
    Thread
    new player here and i wanna ask if it's possible to switch buildings position?