Heverton Beginner

• Member since Sep 8th 2020
Profile Hits
  • Heverton

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

Willb1. You could simply ask Ikea directly. They have demonstrated to be reasonably transparent with their decision making.

Only a thought, I haven't actually checked myself, but the players of yours being hit by Ikea atm. They…
  • Heverton

Batman. Suggesting that Ikea have some kind of affiliation or collaboration to work with another meta (in this case TEN) to kick someone weaker (in this case 2.01) on a joint basis is a bit of an insult to Ikea.

They are the team that went to war and…
  • Heverton

After what happened to Goats I bet there is a queue of teams wanting to NAP Ikea. ^^

It's possible Ikea are just picking over 2.01 looking for farms? There are no organised mass ops from Ikea on 2.01 clearly. Just single accounts…
  • Heverton

Come on Batty.

All of a sudden, you have absolutely nothing at all to say. Please tell us. Since you know so much about what's happening in both Gunners and DND. Will they fight over artis to ensure they don't get left with little…
  • Heverton

Thankyou for your input Batty.

Curious how you know DND is receiving more Ikea fakes than Gunners. You seem to have access to soooo much information from both of the NE separate alliances. :)

I dont know in TEN who is complaining…
  • Heverton

You have been having an "epic" server so far, but just about wet yourself w excitement over a random Ikea fake so much that you came to write a near novel about it on the forum.

^^.

It's interesting you want to describe other…
  • Heverton

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bad Ghost/Lejon)

How do you know all the words, but still type them all so wrong
  • Heverton

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ajax.)

Maybe you'll hit a treasury lvl 20 by accident
  • Heverton

Like (Post)
    Whats GOATs excuse, simming in peace until 2 days ago?
  • Heverton

How do you know so much about what a team that's not your own is up to Batman?

Are you in Gunners, are you in DND, or are you in both? ^^ You certainly seem to know a lot about what is happening in each.
  • Heverton

Still a fan bud. But I think you are being misguided a little. ;) Thankyou for reminding us all again just how awesome and ultimate you guys in the NE quad are.

It would truly be wonderful if we can have a proper race on this server that…
  • Heverton

I think most of the concern around the disbanded group revolves around the theory (note - labeling a theory because its very much NOT a proven fact) that Disbanded are simply playing in one way or another as bridesmaids for…
  • Heverton

I can appreciate you have a different opinion on Gunners ultimately being the strongest team last server. And for a large portion of last server I would be inclined to agree with you. But in the end I feel the firepower they alone had at the…
  • Heverton

Maybe that statement will be proven very wrong ^^.

But, Gunners were already the stronger group of the 3 teams last server. Unfortunately the game mechanics in travian can be brutal and a couple mistakes can ensure a team doesnt…
  • Heverton

hey Chris@,

Early justification for a mega zerg?

I don't know what justification DND want to use for NAP'ing the largest and strongest meta on the server.

Whatever justification you want to use. It's weak, honestly.

At least Duat…
  • Heverton

Hi Batty,

Long time fan. First time poster.

You saying that 1 quad effectively decided amongst their leaders to commence war on 2 fronts against 2 other quads at the same time from day 0? ^^

Also, it feels like you are trying to…
  • Heverton

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

At some point you gotta realize you need to stop and think for once in your life, you are making Gunners look like such a big joke in forum and it's honestly getting quite annoying from a leadership standpoint. There are no big…
  • Heverton

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Mist4)

you are forgetting all the Gunners wings
    It's everyone else who is outnumbered