Heverton Beginner

• Member since Sep 8th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Heverton

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

Adapt and overcome Gunners by attempting to employ similar or stronger strategies?

What strategies exactly mate?

Recruiting more people then anyone else pre server?

Pre server NAP to give away a good chunk of your own quad only to…
  • Heverton

Like (Post)
    Saravan.. What's up with you lately?
    You seem angry man

Everything OK?
  • Heverton

Maybe you can't remember, I don't know.

But, do you remember when TEN copped a joint op from DND + 2.01 and Ikea decided to jump on in and fling some of their own hammers in making it 3 teams v 1? That occurred because the…
  • Heverton

Saravan. You literally removed half of sentence, before quoting it to suit what you wanted to say.

Next time you want to discuss something. Please quote the entire sentence without removing half.

I said, openly promoting the use of…
  • Heverton

Nice speech bro.

I suspect not everyone in Gunners shares your resolve 8).

Good to see the group who's spokesperson states using plants in other teams to lift arties and using multi's is a necessity still has followers.

Gunners…
  • Heverton

Now this noble warrior can continue safe in the knowledge he is operating zerg free. As his 200+ account team continues to fight his former team of approx 100 accounts. Noble indeed :)
  • Heverton

Replied to the thread Why Gunners took st from Ten/Dnd.

Batman.

Gunners leaders have repeatedly stated they have considerably less people (actual humans) then they do accounts. Gunners themselves have stated like 150 people- when they had well over 200 accounts premade.

I'll let you…
  • Heverton

It can be interesting at times to observe the behavior of leadership groups in the game.

It is a shame to see some continually revert to pettiness and small minded insults rather than attempt to engage. I think this does nothing but reflect poorly on…
  • Heverton

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

For me it's actually disturbing that you think there are up to 1000 players on a travian server.
  • Heverton

Still crying about how unfair life is that 200 accounts can't fight fairly against 100 accounts I see?

Get a grip lads. You have a lot of players that are quality. Lead them to victory and stop showering them w waterfalls of tears.

8o.
  • Heverton

Liked svenie’s post in the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    Like (Post)
    I told Verdie I'm bored. Didn't expect him to go this far to please me 8)
  • Heverton

Replied to the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    I'm not taking anything out of context. In respect of your posting I thought the words of a Gunner rep like Avis were rather relevant to clarify that not everyone in Gunners necessarily reads from the same script as yourself.

I can properly reply about…
  • Heverton

Replied to the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    The below words were written by Avis - a leader of Gunners alongside Batman. They were written to Batman, apologies for the inability to quote from the other thread where it was originally posted by Avis, I'm not 100% sure how to do so.

"At some point…
  • Heverton

Top 10 deffers appears to be full of GOATS.
  • Heverton

Like (Post)
    Let me do a quick update before BatMan will. I think we can all agree that today was a big win for gunners. They showed their dominance once more and Id say it is just a matter of time before they clean the whole quad and cruise towards easy victory.

• Heverton

Like (Post)
    Calm your titties everyone. Everything is a part of a bigger picture that not many can yet see. :P
  • Heverton

I think I said this a while back, but if DND + their 2.01 meatshields can create a viable indepedent 5th power on the server, separate and in sometimes opposition to Gunners. It will make for a fun round over the next several…
  • Heverton

What happened to the ultimate warriors?

Now the sniffle, dribble and hug crew?
  • Heverton

Well. Pretending the inference was right, and that it was deliberate co ordination. It matters because that LukeHaines bloke came here and clearly stated DND would be nobodies VP.

But it turns out, if the collabarotion was…
  • Heverton

Batman, would you like to offer the readers an explanation from your perspective on how Gunners, launching their very first op on GoW, managed to have DND also launch on TEN at the exact same landing time?

Gunners, have stated in the server discord,…